Great Company

Sophie's Haven

Hey all ........I know I have been MIA but slowly trying to get back on schedule here.  My new goal in life is to make life as simple and easy as possible and one company I came across is Chewy.com........... Every 5 weeks a box is delivered to my door  of dog food and on occasion special treats. They sell just about everything you need.  You order what you need and set up a schedule on auto shipping.  The price on items that I purchase are less with Chewy then in the store.......have had no problems with items it self or shipping.......it is a good company to deal with. You are notified 3 days before your scheduled ship in case you need to add or delete anything from you order. ...........  For those of you that remember I use to cook for my paws.......well no more. They all got together and went on strike and refused to eat home cooking. The funny part was they all refused together.........so over a lot of reading and careful consideration I found the perfect combination of home cooked (I could not quit completely) and store bought and now every one is back to being happy with their dinner again.  

• Like 3
PipsMom

Be my luck that mine wouldn’t eat it!!!

On the other hand finally I  found dog food that do like.....,” Winalot” chicken & carrots

• Like 3
Missysmom

I have used Chewy for many years and love it! We have a shipment coming this week, the girls get soooo excited when they see their chewy box! They also sell things besides food on there, have even bought some toys which have been great too! 

I know some food companies don’t sell on there since they were sold, I use Petflow to get those products and boy what a difference, their website makes you Really appreciate Chewy.. sure wish everyone would sell on Chewy again..

great to see you back Jeannie, so good to catch up with you and your pups!! Hugs to all!:throb:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Sophie's Haven

My guys are going to be excited on the chewy box as soon as they realize that is where their favorite treat comes from.  I have bought sweaters and was very pleased with the quality of the material. They have been washed quite a few times and still look new.  I guess I have been lucky as they sell all products I use including shampoos and grooming tools and  blades for my trimmer. I like the one stop shopping from the comfort of home.

• Like 2
Missysmom

I too love the convenience but especially love how quick they are, our order went in on Monday and got here today!! That’s pretty normal too, ours usually comes really quick, it’s Great!!:D

• Like 2