Mama cut my hair

missy dawn

IMG-20190306-073057078-01.jpg

Look Aunties ,mama cut my hair. I really like it Bristolle Noel's is still long , but I like mine short.i think mama did a good job

Dolly

• Like 7
Sunlite

Yes, she sure did!

• Like 4
Marlene

Mama did a "sporty Diva" baby girl.  You look fab!

• Like 4
Sophie's Haven

:clap:YES DOLLY YOUR MAMA DID A WONDERFUL JOB. MY MAMA LOOKED AT ONE OF YOUR PICTURES A WHILE AGO AND THOUGHT "I THINK I WILL LET LEXIE"S EARS GROW LONG". NOW WHEN I RUN I LOOK LIKE DUMBO THE ELEPHANT ABOUT READY TO TAKE OFF FLYING THRU THE AIR. SOMETIMES IT IS NOT GOOD FOR OUR MAMA'S TO LOOK AT PICTURES AS IT GETS THESE STRANGE IDEAS IN THEIR HEADS. SO BABY GIRL YOU AND I HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON.......LONG EARS.:)

• Like 3
ParadiseTzu

You always do a good job with your babies and Dolly is a beautiful girl.  I don’t have time any more for brushing thru the long hair on the legs my two had with their Asian cut.  Nowadays they are cut in a fluffy 1” long all over but I kept their long ears.  Love long ears!

• Like 4
missy dawn
20 hours ago, Sophie's Haven said:

:clap:YES DOLLY YOUR MAMA DID A WONDERFUL JOB. MY MAMA LOOKED AT ONE OF YOUR PICTURES A WHILE AGO AND THOUGHT "I THINK I WILL LET LEXIE"S EARS GROW LONG". NOW WHEN I RUN I LOOK LIKE DUMBO THE ELEPHANT ABOUT READY TO TAKE OFF FLYING THRU THE AIR. SOMETIMES IT IS NOT GOOD FOR OUR MAMA'S TO LOOK AT PICTURES AS IT GETS THESE STRANGE IDEAS IN THEIR HEADS. SO BABY GIRL YOU AND I HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON.......LONG EARS.:)

:roflmao:

I'm crazy over long ears....and when Dolly came to live with us , her ears were shaved:ohyeah:

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...