Here is my entire crew!

Elliottpup

Emma the fawn pug, Lyla the black. Then Elliott of course. They seem to all be doing ok. Emma likes her space and as long as he doesn’t jump in her bed she’s ok. She’s 12. Lyla is 7 and is taking well to him. We just recently lost our other pug Brody to oral cancer. He was 11. Lyla seems off without him so hoping Elliott can be her new buddy. Also is there a reason the photos flip? Hahaha

AC92F3DA-51F9-4624-9A02-4B13C5963C07.thumb.jpeg.8d8d65e9c23aaf2211f7e2515163cb9c.jpeg

• Like 4
Pawz4me

What a nice looking group of puppers!

I have no idea why pictures flip. It also happens on other sites I'm on. I think it's one of the great mysteries of the internet. 

• Like 2
PipsMom

I don’t know either........But sure love those pups 

• Like 1
Marlene
On 5/5/2019 at 5:52 PM, Elliottpup said:

Emma the fawn pug, Lyla the black. Then Elliott of course. They seem to all be doing ok. Emma likes her space and as long as he doesn’t jump in her bed she’s ok. She’s 12. Lyla is 7 and is taking well to him. We just recently lost our other pug Brody to oral cancer. He was 11. Lyla seems off without him so hoping Elliott can be her new buddy. Also is there a reason the photos flip? Hahaha

AC92F3DA-51F9-4624-9A02-4B13C5963C07.thumb.jpeg.8d8d65e9c23aaf2211f7e2515163cb9c.jpeg

Sorry - the devil made me do it 

nanny+nanny+boo+boo.jpg

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
Sunlite

Happy precious babies!

• Like 1