In memory of the ones I've lost

Yesterday was actually the first day in years, especially for Haley, the rest a few years back that I was able to take all the pups I've lost out of a pretty basket I bought for them to just look at their pictures and urns and reminisce about their lives and how much joy they brought me.  I used to not be able to look at them without crying  but yesterday I concentrated on all our happy times together.  It was bittersweet.  I actually have them all on a table in my living room now.  I have added Precious photo, who I lost a week ago to lymphoma, am awaiting her ashes on October 12th.  They came into my life and touched my heart. I had them all many years and just thank God that he sent them to me to love and care for.  Some people say, how can you handle getting another one.  I always say though losing them is the worst pain, I have so much love in my heart to give another when I've grieved and cried for months the one I lost. These little guys are so special.  So here they are.  May they all run free at Rainbow Bridge.

HaleyJoanne.jpg

Buddy.jpg

Bandit.jpg

Riley.jpg

Miracle.jpg

Precious.jpg

• Like 3