The Bumbles

Marlene
Took a trip to a shelter about 30 miles south of me first thing this morning to pick up a trio of ragamuffins named (by the shelter) "The Bumbles".
They were a mess....but they will be beautiful when their hair grows out from the shelter buzz cut, they are bathed, their teeth are taken care of.  2 females who both had evidence of several litters and a male.  Strays?  3 Shih Tzu strays found together?  Bet you dollars to doughnuts they were from a BYB who was done with them - 2 Mamas and 1 Baby Daddy.  Dumped and never claimed at the shelter.
Then drove them 60 miles north to the rescue vet clinic.
Sorry I don't have pictures - but take my word for it they were cute and will be beautiful.
Never mind...they all have new homes lined up and waiting :-)
  • Like 2
PipsMom

Thank you ...for being there in their hour of need. Shocking what some people do.

• Like 1
Sunlite

I just don't understand people... How? Why? So many people want one of these little ones it would take nothing to rehome one! Breaks my heart...

Thank you, Marlene for taking them to get help. I'm sure they will have a line of wonderful homes waiting for them!

Edited by Sunlite
Marlene

They all had homes waiting for them where their new families will care for their spay/neuter incisions.  One of the females has a long (4 - 5 inches) incision along her shoulder, down her back from lump removal.  They all need dentals done but we wanted to wait awhile so they would not have to go under anesthesia again so soon after surgery.  Their new families will have that done (rescue pays). They will be lovingly bathed, fed special food, laps to sit on and beds to snuggle in.  They were aged at 6 to 7 so they have lots of years left to be loved and spoiled.

• Like 2