Coco and Chanel

Marlene

I pulled 2 pitiful little girls yesterday from a shelter. I don't have any before pics of them.  Here they are after doing the best we could to groom them.  At least they are clean and flea free.  No one noticed that Coco only has one eye.......her fur was so long, dirty and matted.  They were found together.  They had been in the same shelter last March.....but this time the owners would not come for them.

They are going to be better off.......on their way to a comfortable foster home where they can learn how life should be.  Well fed, kept clean and brushed, welcoming laps and affection.

Coco.jpg

chanel.jpg

• Like 2
Sunlite

Poor babies, breaks my heart! So glad they'll be going to a loving place.... Makes me think of my rescue Cavies. The best feeling in the world is when I brought them to the fundraiser they had last month. Mark, the executive director of the shelter, was the one who asked us if we would take them and it's been almost 2 yrs. He saw the girls and was so excited, just kept saying look how good you look! Hoping those babies you pulled will have the same!

• Like 1
Marlene
10 hours ago, Sunlite said:

Poor babies, breaks my heart! So glad they'll be going to a loving place.... Makes me think of my rescue Cavies. The best feeling in the world is when I brought them to the fundraiser they had last month. Mark, the executive director of the shelter, was the one who asked us if we would take them and it's been almost 2 yrs. He saw the girls and was so excited, just kept saying look how good you look! Hoping those babies you pulled will have the same!

That's one of the nice things about working with this particular rescue - it's where Shorty G came from.  Every time I see her, when I pull and transport, she gets to see Shorty and always remarks at how good he looks.  She knows he landed in a soft spot and that I would do anything to keep him happy and healthy.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
Summerangel

I’m back! Yay... 

Hi, bless their hearts. Why, oh why don’t people get help sooner. So glad they are safe now 

• Like 2