Making Siggys Work

ShihtzuBeauty

ShihtzuBeauty

Ok, when I go to post my siggys that are supposed to glitter or blink, they don't. Any suggestions on what I'm doing wrong w/them? When I go to save them I click save as then put them into my folder. They only work when you clike on them they aren't working in the posts. :aktion033:

Sunlite

Melissa can you give us an example as the one you're using now is animated.

ShihtzuBeauty

For example the blinky in the "good morning" post today is supposed to be blinking but it's not. It'll blink only if you click on the image which then brings it up on a seperate page. I don't know what the difference is in some of the siggys, the one I use as a siggy w/all 3 of my babies works perfectly, but some of the others like the good morning one I posted this morning doesn't work right, they either don't blink or they don't sparkle. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong in saving these???

Sunlite

It's attached as a thumbnail which is why it's not animated as they get compressed.

ShihtzuBeauty

Ok, when I go to save them, the only option that comes up when I right click on the siggys is save as but it doesn't give me the option of attachment. Is there some other way of saving them so all of them will work when I go to post them?

Sunlite

any image that gets uploaded to the board gets compressed into a thumbnail and will not animate. If you upload it elsewhere and post it exactly like your signature, it should then come up like your signature.

vs:

ShihtzuBeauty

:aktion033: A lightbulb just went off! I actually understand something about siggys. Step one uh? Thank you soo much I'm just thrilled that something is clear where this program is concerned. :) I didn't realize that for them to work they had to be a signature.

Sunlite

lol, they don't have to be a signature, just uploaded somewhere other then directly to the board (imageshack for instance) and then posted with img tags just the way you posted your signature.