I Might Have Some Stuff To Swap Or Sell

But have a couple questions- do we send the items to you and you send them out or do we give each other our addresses. And since I have a Paypal account, could I ask people pay me through there if they want to biy anything?

Sunlite

Hi Zig,

This is for our members to sell/trade/give away to eachother. You'd post whatever it is for however much and whose responsible for shipping and would deal with whoever it is that wants it. An example would be, a collar. Have a leather collar size 10, which is in almost new condition, my Tzu out grew it, here's an attached pic, $3, you pay shipping. Then the person who wants to buy it would either PM or post an answer and you'd arrange to complete the transaction in private with them. Then tell me or Cackle or Alli via PM its sold and we'll closed the post marked as sold. Just thought it would be a good way to recycle some things. It can be anything legal to sell/trade/give away but the transactions are solely between you and the purchaser/recipient. Just thought we'd give it a try and see how it goes.

Sammy and  Su Lee's Mom

AWSOM and such a uniqe idea Sunlite :D ,

I make georgous fluffy, fluffy, fluffy hand quilted furbaby blanket beds with matching pillows complete with handmade rosetts. The Tzu Momas will go crazy over them for thier babies . :blink:

Sunlite

Oh I'm so glad this is something that may be interesting for everyone! :lol: I debated about it but decided to give it a try, we can always delete it if it doesn't work out. I can not take credit for the idea though as I borrowed it from another forum that I post on. Just list each item in its own topic so we can close each one as its sold. Can't wait to see those blankets too :blink: :D

AWSOM and such a uniqe idea Sunlite  :aktion033: ,

I  make georgous fluffy, fluffy, fluffy  hand quilted furbaby blanket beds with matching pillows complete with handmade rosetts.  The Tzu Momas will go crazy over them for thier babies .  :P

I would be interested in perhaps buying two of those! Can you maybe post a pic of one?

Sammy and  Su Lee's Mom

Ziggynemo, I just wrote to Sunlite to ask her if i can mail her some photos of my quilted blanket beds to show, I don't have a digital camera so hopefully we can get their photos up through Sunlight. Your little babies are soooo adorable and they would just LOVE my snuggy bed blankets, each one is one of a kind and hand made for very spoiled furbabies :aktion033:

Sunlite

Daisysmom,

I just PM'd the info to you :aktion033:

I"m interested in the blankies too....gotta sit on my hands and wait for the pics :aktion033:

Sunlite

Hahaha, I'll get to see it first too! Can't wait either! :aktion033:

Sammy and  Su Lee's Mom

Thanks everybody for the interest in my fluffy quilted blanket beds :aktion033: , and thanks soooo much Sunlite for helping me get pics of them on the site, your a sweetheart :P . The photos will be in the mail to Sunlite first thing tomorrow so tell your Tzu's to hang in there, soon they will be able to see their snuggy little designer blanket beds. Suzi