Have You Ever?

Sunlite

ShihtzuBeauty

UmUm mine is down in the basement and as bad as it sounds it's easy to forget. :head_hurts_kr:

Have you ever gotten pulled over for speeding and not been wearing your belt only to be caught putting it on?

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ShihtzuBeauty

• *Dede*

• Sunlite

• princessphoophoo

Yes!
Have you ever tripped and fallen, than looked around to make sure no one saw you?

I actually read all 11 pages. These are so funny!

ShihtzuBeauty

LOL I seem to trip over my feet constantly! I have some that are really embarassing but wouldn't Dare post. :signthankspin:

I trip over my feet all the time!! LOL

Have you ever had a bat flying around in your house? (I did the other night and FREAKED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!! It was in my bedroom and I was in bed reading when it flew over me and the dogs!!!)

Sunlite

No! But I'd freak out if I did! :tapfingers5rg:
Have you ever sang Karaoke?

ShihtzuBeauty

No Way not even drunk I know I suck! :tapfingers5rg:

Speaking of animals Have you ever went to the batheroom only to find a rat in your toilet? We lived here in town too and had to have animal control come and get it out! I put a Huge planter on top of the stool and it was screaming like crazy. This was about 15yrs. ago and to this day I still, even at night, lift the lid to look!

Sunlite

I have not, thank god as I'd scream so loud you'd hear me! I do know someone who lived across from a cemetery who had that happen to!

Here's one that happened to me, :tapfingers5rg:
Have you ever dropped the f-bomb thinking you've said it to yourself, only to find out it was out loud instead?

ShihtzuBeauty

Oh God yes but most people around me are used to it. I cuss like a trucker! :tapfingers5rg:

Have you ever been intamate w/your sig. other only to find out that you just received your visitor? :pray:

Ok I may have embarassed some w/this one :flowers: lets move on. Have you ever went to pay one of your bills and not had the cash on you and had to go all the way back home to get it?

Sunlite

Yes, had the checks all written out on my desk and............ that's where they stayed when I went to the store. This is why I do online banking now :)

Have you ever been driving to a place, only to totally forget how to get there? :D

Yes! I can go to place 2 or 3 times and still get lost. Thankyou for navigation!

Have you ever been caught talking to yourself?

ShihtzuBeauty

Oh yes.

Have you ever been typing a message online and the power goes out right as you're about to send it? :D Happened to me today.

• 5 months later...
sweet pea's mom

Yes!

Have you ever pumped gas, gone iside to pay (because they didn't have "pay at the pump") and drove away yanking the gas nozzle out of the pump???? (They told me it has happened to other people, too.) :mf_popcorn: :pray:

• 2 weeks later...
ShihtzuBeauty

No :chickendance:

Have you ever went out and realized you didn't have your bra on? :rolleyes:

sweet pea's mom

No, but I've gone out with a black bra under a light yellow shirt!

Have you ever ALMOST sat down with the wrong man at a restaurant thinking he was your husband because he was sitting at your "usual" table??? (happened last week...my husband thought it was hilarious! I was talking and putting my plate from the buffet on his table. We were both quite shocked.) :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...
ShihtzuBeauty

Oh No. I can say that I haven't. :chickendance:

Have you ever answered the phone intamately expecting it to be hubby and it wasn't? It was his boss instead but I know him so I wasn't too embarassed.

I have answered the phone in a silly manner expecting it to be someone else lol..

Have you ever gone invisible on msn/yahoo etc..to ignore your friends lol

shihtzumomof2

Yes!

Have you ever sent an email to the wrong person? I replied to an email and it went to my boss's boss! Oops! He called me! :blush-anim-cl:

Yes...sadly. I sent a very rude email to a good friend of mine on accident the other day. It was supposed to go to someone else..and the person I sent it to...she's still laughing at me.

Have you ever called your S.O.'s cell and someone else answer, with you thinking it was your S.O. and rambling on about things only the two of you should know? [that happened to me two years ago. It was his dad :blink:]

• 3 months later...
Toby the Lion Dog

No, but an ex who was annoyed by me put his friend on the phone as I was sobbing...Anyway!

Have you ever eaten something that was stale/rotten, and you knew it, but ate it anyway because you were too lazy/tired to fix anything else?

mrsterric

Yes, stale but never rotten, I don't cook, hubby cooks...when he's not around I have to settle for what's there... :)

[i][b]Have you ever shopped at the grocery store, waited for the cashier to ring up your food, go to pay for it just to find out you have no more checks in your checkbook, and your wallet is sadly sitting at home on the kitchen counter?[/b][/i]
(I had to leave a full cart of food one day and the cashier and bagger got so annoyed they said they had to put it all back! I went home, got my wallet and a new book of checks, and then drove farther to a different store to start all over again! I didn't go back to that store for months! Geesh.....)
:yay:

Edited by mrsterric
  • 1 year later...