Judy's Pet Shop

Shih Tzus Mama

Shih Tzus Mama

These are all my pets owned by my myself and family. My daughter made me this Website because she knows how much I love animals.

www.puppy-love.net

Edited by Sunlite

Hey Judy love your site. Your furbabies and family's furbabies are so adorable. I still can't get over Cricket looking like a twin to your Tabitha. SSSSSSSSSSSSSooooooooooo Cute girl..Thanks for letting us seeing it. Very nice....

take care

love,

Dede and the girls.

ShihtzuBeauty

I'm trying to view your site but I've tried several different search engines and I can't find it. Can you add a clickable link here for me? :P

Shih Tzus Mama

I'm trying to view your site but I've tried several different search engines and I can't find it. Can you add a clickable link here for me? :)

http://www.puppy-love.net/

ShihtzuBeauty

Thank you for the link it worked perfectly. Such a nice site, you guys did a GREAT JOB! :) I love the pics. :bye1:

Shih Tzus Mama

Thanks, my daughter deserves all the credit. She is so smart at doing things like that. What a surprise for me when she showed me what she did of all my beloved pets.

• 6 months later...
Mom_to_Franklin

What a great website. It is a wonderful way to display all of your babies. It is quite evident when you look thru this site that your babies are all very loved and happy!

Shih Tzus Mama

I'm curious........what did your daughter use to create this site?

My daughter said she used Dreamweaver MX. Hopefully you'll understand what that is because I don't.

A Big Thank You To Everyone For Your Compliments On the Website.

Tzu_Luver

Yes I know of dreamweaver. So I would take it she can do HTML as well then? Or did she use a template? I think there are templates in dreamweaver but I'm not sure. Did she go to school for graphic design? What got her interested in graphic design? Does she do brochures and stuff as well or does she just do sites? Sorry for all the questions.

Shih Tzus Mama

Yes I know of dreamweaver. So I would take it she can do HTML as well then? Or did she use a template? I think there are templates in dreamweaver but I'm not sure. Did she go to school for graphic design? What got her interested in graphic design? Does she do brochures and stuff as well or does she just do sites? Sorry for all the questions.

I will forward these questions to my daughter to answer and get back to you.

AmbersMom

Hey all, haven't been back here that often, but I'm Judy's daughter Trish. I'm glad everyone likes the site. It's fun doing that website because I get to play with all the puppy's pictures. :roflmao:

My mom told me to swing by here that Sarah had some questions for me about the site.

First, it's nice to meet you Sarah. :) My mom says you're a really nice person.

Second, about the site; I do know a little HTML, PHP, and CSS, just enough to get me by. I can do tables and such which I learned from designing phpbb2 forum layouts, but nothing really advanced. A lot of the stuff I learned I picked up from tutorials. I just learned how to make functioning php form mail. Couldn't tell you how it works but I know where to put everything. :chickendance:

I never went to college, I wish I had. :( It's never too late though. :aktion033: The thing that got me started on web design was that I opened my own website about a year ago and I kept taking online tutorials so I could upgrade the appearance. I have learned quite a bit since then. It's amazing to see it now compared to how it looked way back when it first opened. LOL! Huge difference.

Hope that helps :)

If you ever want to ask me anything, my email is senselesschick@creative-expressions.org. I check my email everyday.

Tzu_Luver

Hey all, haven't been back here that often, but I'm Judy's daughter Trish. I'm glad everyone likes the site. It's fun doing that website because I get to play with all the puppy's pictures. :roflmao:

My mom told me to swing by here that Sarah had some questions for me about the site.

First, it's nice to meet you Sarah. :) My mom says you're a really nice person.

Second, about the site; I do know a little HTML, PHP, and CSS, just enough to get me by. I can do tables and such which I learned from designing phpbb2 forum layouts, but nothing really advanced. A lot of the stuff I learned I picked up from tutorials. I just learned how to make functioning php form mail. Couldn't tell you how it works but I know where to put everything. :chickendance:

I never went to college, I wish I had. :( It's never too late though. :aktion033: The thing that got me started on web design was that I opened my own website about a year ago and I kept taking online tutorials so I could upgrade the appearance. I have learned quite a bit since then. It's amazing to see it now compared to how it looked way back when it first opened. LOL! Huge difference.

Hope that helps :)

If you ever want to ask me anything, my email is senselesschick@creative-expressions.org. I check my email everyday.

aaawww well thanks for all the insight I was curious cause the site looks really good so I figured you were a graphic designer. You should go to school for it I know you'd love it and you'd def. excel. Then you can charge ppl to do it and have a business on the side.