Forumize - Helping Your Community

StealthAgent87

StealthAgent87

Forumize - Helping your Community

Forumize.org is my e-company so to speak that helps other people with forum problems, installation, support, cms's, mods, skins, graphics and the whole works. We also provide consulting and web management. Basicly our aim to provide lifetime free support and some paid packages to help internet users with there sites and forums.

We do all of the followig and more: hosting (web and forum), installation, upgrade, support, modification installation, skins and grapics (team icons...) free and paid packages. Consulting and Web Management solutions for small businesses. No job is too small or big, give us a shout and we'll make it work for you.

Anyways yes we do, everything. Just ask in a PM or post around the forums. Anyways you see the point of my site, also we do create forums for first time users. Again the link is Forumize.org and the name's Forumize.

Odd though, before I even posted this topic Google Analysitics (spelled that wrong ^_^ ) said that I was getting 25% traffic from your site. Maybe that was just me leaving to go "home". :lol: Anyways.

[EDIT]

Forgot that we do also provide free @forumize.org Gmail Accounts - Powered by Google Mail for your domain. We also set those up for you too....

For the second part of this edit... we are running now on 4 Dual Core processors, with something like a 24GB ram, and denicated bw and hosting apps. So to translate this from Geek to English - We are running faster then you can watch the NASCAR race and choke on your popcorn at the same time. :)... ok that was terrible but you get the point.

Edited by StealthAgent87