Daisysmom's Handmade Beds!

Sunlite

Here are the photos of Suzi's handmade bed/quilts. Absolutely beautiful!

Sammy and  Su Lee's Mom

My quilted Blanket beds;

Are 20"x28", machine washable, and can be used anywhere, computer room, kitchen, livingroom, on the couch, in the car or when you baby goes visiting, the furbabies just love them :aktion033: . They are $29.95 including shipping. I make them in all colors and designs and each one is different. If you interested just let me know the colors you like and if it is for a boy or girl furbaby. Daisy is so spoiled she has one in EVERY room :P

PRICE CHANGE,

As of Oct 23rd I have to increase the price of my blankets to $34.95 to cover the high cost of shipping and handling, I had no idea it would be so much. Thank You, Suzi

Edited by Daisysmom

OH they are so cute! Ok, I want to order 2 of them!! For boys of course, in blues and greens if you have it. Love them!! You can send me a PM if you need further info. :aktion033:

They are just lovely. Thanks for showing us. A great price to for all the work you've done on them. :aktion033:

oh wow.. I want one too!!! I'd like one in blues and reds for my two lil boiis.. Those are sooo very awesome.. a totally WTG for your amazing work.. Ya know your prices sure beat the price for the one they currently have that isn't washable.. If you need any further info let me know,, and please let me know how to get you a payment.. thanks!

Sammy and  Su Lee's Mom

If you want to spoil your little furbaby even more get them their own little handmade designer quilted blanket bed ;) . Sunlite was so sweet she posted some sample pictures of my beds down in the SWAP or SALE section of the board. Scroll down and check them out and just let me know if your interested. Remember you can't spoil your baby tooooooo much :( .

Sammy and  Su Lee's Mom

Chelle and Ziggynemo, did you get the PM I sent you ? I have never sent them before and just want to make sure I did it right and you received them. ;) Suzi

Sammy and  Su Lee's Mom

Hi Chelle,

Your boys quilted bed blanket is ready and I need your address, could you send it by PM or email it to me at secinderella@yahoo.com. Thanks , Suzi

Got the beds today, and they are wonderful. Boys love them! I can tell already that they will be going with us on trips too! Thanks, Daisysmom, you do quality work!

Sammy and  Su Lee's Mom

I'm so happy your pleased with them, and your right there great on trips :doh: , Daisy always takes hers in the car and just snuggles right down :blink: , weather we're headed for the local Petsmart or a out of town trip. :blush:

• 2 weeks later...

I absolutely adore the bed you made the boiis.. Thank You so VERY much.. Its totally awesome.. only worry is will they ever snuggle mommie anymore now that they have their very own comfy cosy bed?!?! :aktion033:

Sammy and  Su Lee's Mom

Chelle,

I'm soooooooo glad your happy with the new bed :badmood::aktion033: , and don't worry, Mommie will still get lots of Tzu snuggles :P

Ziggy and Nemo still LOVE their cozy little beds! They lay on them all the time! I had tried to get them to nap on other beds but they didnt like them. We are going on a trip for 5 days this Friday night and we are going to take the beds with us! Thanks again Suzi for such neat beds! Great job!

Sammy and  Su Lee's Mom

Thanks so much for the wonderful complament, I am soooooo glad Ziggy and Nemo LOVE their little beds :aktion033: , and it will be great to take their beds on the trip, that way they can go visiting and still have all the comforts of home :D

We call Daisys bed her American Express Card, she never leaves home without it :badmood: