What's For Dinner/lunch/breakfast? What Ya Snacking On?

ShihtzuBeauty

Umm not quite sure yet, right now I'm eating some reduced fat/calorie popcorn. I just got my little one down for his nap and Mark left w/his dad to run errands. Ahh peace and quiet.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ShihtzuBeauty

• tzukeeper

• Sunlite

• BusterBoo

BusterBoo

It was 4 cheese (frozen) pizza and garlic bread tonight! Nothing fancy and not a whole lot of nutrition..... :chickendance:

Sunlite

strip steak and salad, nothing fancy :chickendance:

just had a pepperoni pizza delivered from the place 3 blocks away it was so hot and good. I haven't had pizza for a while it was nice to get out of heating up the kitchen

tzukeeper

So far it's just coffee...... I would love to have French Toast and bacon :welcomeani: But I hate to cook so it will probably be some watermelon.

Sunlite

So far it's just coffee...... I would love to have French Toast and bacon :dede: But I hate to cook so it will probably be some watermelon.

Tracy I'm with you but I don't have any watermelon. hink I'll go pick up some today along with some fresh strawberries. :coffee:

For now it's just coffee :welcomeani:

Nothing so far I am thinking that Avery and I should take my mother out today for breakfast.

ShihtzuBeauty

Nothing for me yet eiter. Maybe a salad for an early lunch.

Dudley's mom

We had Fajitas and Margaritas tonight! YUM! Hubby and Dudley are both passed out while i'm up on the computer, nothing new here :-)

Dudley's mom

oh rats, now I have the munchies! Trying to be good b/c we're going to see Knocked Up tomorrow and I'd love a HUGE fountain soda & movie theatre popcorn!

Sunlite

Morning, back to frosted mini wheats and coffee this morning :dede:

nothing special but I like it :D

ShihtzuBeauty

I actually haven't eaten yet today. I'm thinking of putting a small steak on the grill. It'll be the first time in mths. that I've had red meat. I'll be good w/the rest of the meal I'll have a salad instead of potatoe.

Sunlite

Sweet cherries were on sale here, 2.99/lb vs 6.99 normally so I picked up a big bag. I think I've OD'd on them :dede:

We had Lasagna tonite with a salad on the side and raspberry diet white iced tea to drink..yummmmm!

ShihtzuBeauty

I'm having my second daquari and I'm sending Ray out for some mudslide mix. I didn't eat today because I decided to shave and bathe the kids today so there went 4hrs. I am getting faster though! I think we'll have turkey burgers and frys on the grill tonight.

BusterBoo

Tonight is skinless/boneless chicken breasts (in the oven because we are out of propane for the BBQ!!!). Probably have some stuffing (stove top) and a veggie or two with that.

Melissa, I am on my second glass of wine, I have been supervising Don while he plants all the flowers today! :crying::praying: It's a tough job!!!

Sunlite

Tonight is saute zucchini and yellow squash in olive oil with onion and garlic. Also some tilapia pan seared unbreaded in a garlic lemon butter. Chardonay, first glass right now.

we are having a roast cooked in the oven with potatoes, carrots and celery and cabbage simmering a a light soy sauce mixture served with rice...ice tea to drink...can't have the wonderful daquiris and margaritas or wines cause of my meds :judy: anyway..if I could I can go for a daquiri or a margarita right now...sounds so relaxing...

Dede and the girls.

tzukeeper

OH Dede! The smell of a roast cooking always takes me back to when I was a child and we visited my grandmother. The aroma when I walked through the door was incredible. :heat: Gosh I miss her and her cooking :baby:

Yesterday I was at the grocery store and while passing through the produce, I saw a sign that said "sweet cherries". I recalled Susan's post about cherries and thought I would try them. I have never had these before.....they are wonderful and such a pretty fruit ;) I think I'm going to eat the whole bag :aktion033:

Tonight I am making homemade enchilada chicken w/cheese (LOTS) casserole. Yummy!!!!!!!!my hubby just loves this meal..

Dede and the girls

BusterBoo

Tonight I am making homemade enchilada chicken w/cheese (LOTS) casserole. Yummy!!!!!!!!my hubby just loves this meal..

Dede and the girls

DeDe, not sure what that is, but it sounds yummy! Have you posted your recipe in the "human" recipe forum????

Sunlite

OOohhh Dede, sounds Yummy!

Had pasta with pesto sauce tonight. :jumping:

ShihtzuBeauty

DeDe you're always making things that sound soo Good! I'm having an orange for breakfast.