Chokoy's Pet Restaurant!

all furry guests gets a water bowl each as mommy has to think of what to order for them... :P

IMG_0430.jpg

here is what Bruno looks like when he's hungry

IMG_0433.jpg

this is me and Chino...(sorry for the human pic) :aktion033:

IMG_0431.jpg

Sunlite

We love pictures, even the human ones and you're very pretty too :wub: ! How nice to have a place like that, wish we did.

What a neat place!!  Where is it located?  Plus, sorry to ask, but, how old are you?? You look like a teenager!  You are very pretty! :blink:

Thank you Sunlite and crazy4shihtzus! :P Chokoy's is in Quezon City, Manila Philippines. Thanks for thinking I'm a teenager, just turned 27 last week :aktion033:

Wow.....I wish we had places like that. Nothing like that here at all....... it looks like you had a great time. What kind of meals do they have for the furry ones??

Cassnzoieznana

WOW! I would love to have a place like that here! We have nothing even remotely close to anything like that! We have just a couple of places you can even take them with you. Just a couple weeks ago, someone wasn't watching their dog at the ball park and it wound up biting this kid on the side of the face! He was okay, but dh said that will probably be the end of us being able to take Zoie with us while dd plays softball. The park will probably put up a sign now that says "no pets". Makes me so darn mad!

And you look great for 27!!! Which of course, 27 is still a baby to me! Your very pretty!

Alli

• 2 weeks later...

anyone who's planning to take a trip to Manila, Philippines, just give me a call and I'll take all of you there! :blush: