Gabi's Web Site

AmyNavy319

Ok, so....it's very basic right now, but check it out if you want to see how it's coming along!!!

www.freewebs.com/gabiandfriends

Amy :girlchat:

Looking good. But I had to paste the link in my browser...that was hard to do and took 1 second longer than what I normally like. (JK) :girlchat: Cool site, I am thinking of one for my two kids.

ShihtzuBeauty

Ahh very Cute! I can't wait 'til you get her and add more pics. :head_hurts_kr: Nice job.

I love your site .... you had me at pink then the butterflies really topped it off. :blush-anim-cl:

CrazyTzuLady

I love the site you are doing a nice job with it! Gabi is such a sweety!

Tzu_Luver

Hey Amy, thanks for the link. I had been planning to start a Shih Tzu club for Shih Tzu owners located in Ky, but, I didn't have the money to purchase a domain name or pay for the server and hosting to start off with. Now thanks to your link to freewebs I have created a site for my Shih Tzu club, and, once I get enough money I can convert my site over to a more premium website provided by freewebs. Currently I am using a template created by freewebs, but, I have created one of my own as well that I plan to upload as soon as I can get my laptop up and running. I'm having trouble with my hard drive and think it's probably time to just buy a whole new laptop, but, once again money is the issue.

Gabi's site looks great. She's such an adorable little girl it's no wonder you created a website in her honor.

Edited by Tzu_Luver