Mozart Got Adopted!

TeddieXRuxpin

TeddieXRuxpin

He got a wonderful application today and they both were in love. It's a single middle aged woman looking for a small lap dog that just needs all her lovin'. Which is exactly what Mozart is. Since this is most likely his last week with us I made sure to get some pictures. :) enjoy.

He hadn't had a bath so he was really stinky and she still wanted to adopt him. So I cleaned him up and gave him a bath during the adoption. He smelled so much better, was white again, and was so spunky after. I have to brag a little too; I made his harness. :blush-anim-cl: I styled it after Ted's Puppia, but used scrap material. It fit him just right!

DSC09163.jpg

DSC09160.jpg

DSC09185.jpg

(back view of his harness)

DSC09105.jpg

While I was giving him a bath.. Oh was he pissy!!

DSC09131.jpg

DSC09132.jpg

Edited by TeddieXRuxpin
Sunlite

So glad that things worked out so positively for him :blush-anim-cl:

The harness came out lovely, you did a wonderful job!

BusterBoo

So happy Mozart found his forever home,thanks to you! He does looked a litte upset with the bath, but then the probably felt great being clean and smelling good! His harness looks great! :blush-anim-cl:

I am so happy to hear about he happy ending he looks fabulous and u did a great job on the harnesds maybe sttart your own small business.

Angelina

emmasmom

He looks wonderful! What a lucky little boy. You did a great job on the harness.

CrazyTzuLady

Yay :) Mozart I am so happy to hear that he has found a loving new mommy! I love the harness you did a wonderful job on it!!!

ShihtzuBeauty

:dede: Thats Wonderful News!!! :) He's such a Beautiful guy :) he deserves someone to love him and treat him like a King.

FairyTail Josette

:) for the update. Mozart really stole my heart, it sounds like he found the perfect home! I'm happy for both of them.

Your harness looks amazing! The fit is great and it looks super comfortable.

Tzu_Luver

Yay for Mozart. I knew he wouldn't last long. Who can resist that sweet face. He's so gorgeous. I love his new harness you did such a great job. I bet his new mommy is going to really appreciate the effort you went through to make him that harness.

TeddieXRuxpin

Thank you for all the wonderful complements. :)

I'm glad he's going to be well cared for. As soon as she saw him her eyes got big and she said "where have you been I've been waiting for you" They sat together for a good amount of time. It was to cute.

Shih Tzus Mama

I loved hearing the good news for Mozart. How wonderful he found his perfect forever home. That lady sounds like she really loves him already. How nice of you to give him a nice bath and make him smell good.

I'm sure he felt better too. Little does he know he is store for a wonderful new life.

You are so clever to make that harness. It looks exactly like the original. You have a lot of talent with sewing.

so glad Mozart has a new mom.Wouldnt it be great if all had happy endings like Mozart & Tuffy Thai.

CrazyTzuLady

that would be great would'nt it Janet I wish we could save them all!

LuvMy2Zus

That's great that he found a forever home with a loving mommy. Love the harness. You did a great job.

A happy ending, and the harness looks very professional!

He got a wonderful application today and they both were in love. It's a single middle aged woman looking for a small lap dog that just needs all her lovin'. Which is exactly what Mozart is. Since this is most likely his last week with us I made sure to get some pictures. :yay: enjoy.

He hadn't had a bath so he was really stinky and she still wanted to adopt him. So I cleaned him up and gave him a bath during the adoption. He smelled so much better, was white again, and was so spunky after. I have to brag a little too; I made his harness. :congrats: I styled it after Ted's Puppia, but used scrap material. It fit him just right!

DSC09163.jpg

DSC09160.jpg

DSC09185.jpg

(back view of his harness)

DSC09105.jpg

While I was giving him a bath.. Oh was he pissy!!

DSC09131.jpg

DSC09132.jpg

(quote}

He got a wonderful application today and they both were in love. It's a single middle aged woman looking for a small lap dog that just needs all her lovin'. Which is exactly what Mozart is. Since this is most likely his last week with us I made sure to get some pictures. :congrats: enjoy

.Do you think the lady would join STCT so we can follow his progress.Its hard even though you dont know the little one. to just let him sail into the sunset & not know how he's doing.

Besides she probably isnt aware just how nice this bunch of people is.Why dont you slip the address of STCT in with her adoption papers or is that not allowed.

Edited by janemin
TeddieXRuxpin

He's already gone to his new home. We get home checks done pretty fast so he's already been on his way. I didn't handle the paper work, but if she ever comes back in for an update I'll tell her about it. I don't know if she would or not. I did say we need to write in the agreement that you've got to come back and visit in front of her. Maybe that was enough that she will come back. It's always so good to see them later on.