Signature

I don't have the programs to create a cute signature like everyone has. Could someone make one for me?

Thank you.

I will but I'm flat out with family right now, so might take me a few days :-)

That would be great. Just let me know what you need me to do. I am in no hurry, take your time.

Thank you.

Just post the picture you want me to use and the name and any colours etc you would like :-)

TeddieXRuxpin

I can have one made for you. All I need is the pictures you'd like to be used and if there are any colors, patterns, themes you like, or what you want it to say. :dede:

My sister has made all of my signatures including the one I have right now. Also another members signature here who owns Maddy and Josie. :D

sig.png

Edited by TeddieXRuxpin

HPIM0139.jpgHPIM0138.jpg

HPIM0158.jpg

Bob is the black Lab. Emily is the adult Shih Tzu and Ally is the Shih Tzu puppy. Use your imagination for the rest. I don't have any special preferences. whatever looks good. If these pics don't work good I can give you different ones.

Whoever has the time to do it can. I don't mind who does it for me. I really do appriciate it.

Thank you very much.

Actually, she made two for me and I love them both. Time to change it up....here is the other one. Isn't it cute?

TeddieXRuxpin

Bob is the black Lab. Emily is the adult Shih Tzu and Ally is the Shih Tzu puppy. Use your imagination for the rest. I don't have any special preferences. whatever looks good. If these pics don't work good I can give you different ones.

Whoever has the time to do it can. I don't mind who does it for me. I really do appriciate it.

Thank you very much.

If you do have any other pictures that would be great. Just so there are more options to do with the signature.

They are all so cute!

Actually, she made two for me and I love them both. Time to change it up....here is the other one. Isn't it cute?

:blush-anim-cl: I'm so glad you liked them! I still can't get over they both have one blue eye. Too cute.

Here a few more pics. Thank you.

HPIM0005.jpg

HPIM0004.jpg

HPIM0168.jpg

Cute! I just love them. I am into flowers, so I really like the first one. Wow, thank you so much. Now, how do I get them as my signature

ShihtzuBeauty

Click on "my controls" at the top of the page then on the left hand side scroll down 'til you see "edit signature" click on that and upload if from your computer. I upload my siggys to PhotoBucket then grab the "img" tags from there and go into the above to paste them. Make sure you "save" after you've pasted the "img code".

If you need my help just let me know I'll walk you through it. :tapfingers5rg:

I love both your new siggies. She does such a great job. They are fun.

TeddieXRuxpin

Believe it or not she only used Paint.

Shar I'm glad you like them! :tapfingers5rg:

Thank you so much and thank your sister. I really should learn how to use paint. I didn't realize you could do so much with it. I just love the siggies.

CrazyTzuLady

Merrit your sister did a great job on all of the siggies they are so sweet! :tapfingers5rg: