Little Belle

Good Morning....I finally got Belle to slow down enough to catch some pics of her and tell you all her story..

Belle was taken into rescue the middle of May by her owner. She was flea infested and her whole body was matted to the point they shaved most of her hair off so that is why she does not have the beard to her face. Rescue was told she was 1 yr old on June 1st but it sounds like she has a bad first year. She was thin and weighted 7 lbs. She blinked when outside in sun light constantly. She was so afraid and alone.. The owners took her to a vet office and it so happened she found Sue who works with Partners 4 Pets rescue. Sue took her home and to a vet asap. She would not play nor eat. The vet was worried she had an congential eye problem and put her on eye drops...he saw her in 2 weeks and felt he was wrong the first time as the eyes had cleared so much. She remains on drops twice a day.

This is where I come in...I found Belle on Petfinder aweek ago Monday...called her foster Mom and found out last Wed that they had picked me to be her Mommy. To me it was almost an omen as I had looked for months for the right dog on Petfinder. I had a wonderful yellow Lab that I adored...She left me too early at the age of 10 and I was heartbroken....the omen was this tiny little dog with the cutest face melted my heart and her name was "Belle" I just knew she was meant to be mine..:( She has now found her forever home !!!!

100_1986.jpg

100_1981.jpg

Belle is indeed a little beauty, and so very lucky to have come into your life.

Thank you for opening your heart to Belle.

This story brought tears to my eyes. What a wonderful way to start the day. You were meant to be together.

CrazyTzuLady

Bless your heart for taking Belle in she is a little beauty. :dede: Thank you for sharing her story with us it is heartbreaking to know what people have put these babies through. You are Belle's angel on earth she is so lucky to have found you now she will know what true love really is. :(

ShihtzuBeauty

What a wonderful beautiful story. You both are soo lucky to have eachother now. She is a DollBaby! :(

Is that a stuffed oinking pig in the background? My kids have one of those and Love it, Eve loves it a little too much. :dede:

FairyTail Josette

:( This is truly a very special time in your life, to be blessed with such a special and BEAUTIFUL little girl! :dede:

She's so pretty and a very lucky girl to have found you. :head_hurts_kr:

She is a adorable little girl. I am glad you found each other.