Not your average Shih Tzu blog!

cottons_dad

hahahaha... nice blog and i love the pics. now i wish i created one for our cotton :head_hurts_kr:

have just read ur operation blog and pics. can definately relate to that when we had cotton "fixed". poor thing came out with the plastic cone around her neck in which she hated so much and as soon as we got home I took it off :pray: she can't lick her stiches on her belly anyways, too far for her to reach. I felt so sorry for her though :chickendance:

mochabijou

Thanks Donny! Poor Cotton :pray:

Yeah, the operation was a big deal to them (and to us, too!). Luckily, it's all over now!!

You should start a blog! I'll read it!!

Candice

Wicket's mom

As I said in your other post, loved the blog and your babies are adorable! I think my fave pic is the very first one where they both have a carrot in their mouths; too cute!

Candice, I loved your blog!! Your babies are adorable :dede:

It was a very funny insight into the life of your furbabies. I really enjoyed reading it and loved the pic's too. Way too cute!!

CrazyTzuLady

Your blog is so cute!!! I love it! :dede:

mochabijou

Thanks Barb, Wend and Angela!

Everyone is so nice here!!

Thanks for reading and enjoying the blog! I'll make sure to keep writing and posting more pics of the girls!!

Candice

That's a great blog. Well done.

That was so much fun reading about your two little ones.I will have to try & do a blog someday,

Ozzy'sMommy

i've been forwarding your blog to all my dog loving friends. we all think it's an absolute riot. great writing!

your girls are too cute! :)

mochabijou

Thanks so much Mel! Your furbaby Oz is so cute!!!

And thanks for forwarding the blog on!!

I wrote a new post on it today...something for all of the ABBA lovers out there!!

Candice

FairyTail Josette

I wrote a new post on it today...something for all of the ABBA lovers out there!!

Candice

Another entertaining day in the lives of the little stars. :jumping: Great photos, sooooo very cute! Yes, I loved the leg extension, too. Abba watch out, you're history! :roflmao:

mochabijou

Thanks Suzi! I'm glad you liked it!! When I saw that one picture of them, that ABBA pose came to mind right away!!

:jumping:

mochabijou

Hahaha!! Thanks Mel!!! :yay:

That's so sweet!!

Actually, I have a new idea of where to take the blog...but I've been sick and my computer has been at work (I'm using my husbands' now) but I hope to get another post up tomorrow!!!

CrazyTzuLady

Hope your feeling better soon! :head_hurts_kr: I'll be watching for the new post.

Ozzy'sMommy

awww well i hope you're feeling better soon. it sucks being sick especially during summer.

i look forward to reading the new entry. :hysterical: