Cosmo and Kramer's Site

CrazyTzuLady

I love it your babies are adorable :) and you have a lot of great information on there. I am adding it to my favorites so I can keep checking back for new entries! :tracy: Great job! :chickendance:

ShihtzuBeauty

What Great content Nice job! :chickendance: Loved the pics! :head_hurts_kr:

Thanks!

I'm trying to keep it informative while also making it be about the boys in general. I'm going to try and update it every day or every other day. Getting them ready now to go to their dental appointment in a few!

FairyTail Josette

Nice work on the blog! :) A lot of great information and entertaining, as well. Your furbabies are adorable. I love the pic of your Tzu in bed, soooo sweet. :chickendance:

I've added your blog to my favorites. :head_hurts_kr: for posting.

Wicket's mom

What a great blog! Cute furbabies and very informative as well :( That was a really sweet story about the dog who rescued the baby; dogs can be pretty amazing sometimes!

ladyclover

:blush-anim-cl: Loved Cosmo and Kramers Blog how adorable they are and there was so much info. I'll definitely keep checking back to see what's new. Great Job :blush-anim-cl:

shihtzumomof2

That is a great site. I love the picture of them looking at you in the car. Sweet little faces. Good job!

Cute little dogs, and they write very well, too! I wish we had canine teeth cleaning people out here..

Kramer and Cosmo's blog is awesome. I also am adding it to my favorites so that I can see what their adventures are. What a great idea.

Those 2 of yours are beautiful. Love the pic in the car, and also the one in bed.

I love the picture of them in our car. I have it on my desktop at home as well as on my phone and I think its probably the best picture I've ever taken of them(I used my phone too) Kramer(the guy on the right) is very photogenic as he always seems to be smiling or just has a happy face when I take his picture.

CrazyTzuLady

Sounds like a good time was had by all! Cosmo and Kramer are adorable I loved all of the pictures. :dede:

• 2 weeks later...

Put up a few more updates including pictures of the boys after their grooming. Unfortunately Kramer got a little bit sick the evening after his grooming and I couldn't get good pictures of him right afterwards. He is feeling much better now though!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone! Updated the website this morning with pictures of our pine trees being removed if anybody is interested in that sort of thing. The good news is that Cosmo and Kramer weren't to scared!

What a great Blog! I love reading about the antic's of Cosmo and kramer! I have added it to my favorite's. Nice work! :head_hurts_kr: I'm glad Cosmo and Kramer wern't too afraid of the Cranes.