Tashi's new friend

tashi love

I am currently going through the hoops of adopting another dog and the home check is this Sunday. Her name is Bonnie but i am going to change it to Ming Mei, which is Chinese for smart and beautiful. She is a 3 year old Tzu with possibly some Lhasa as she is about 20 pounds and her face not as flat as a Tzu. I have not met her yet, only seen her picture as she is a 2 hour ferry ride away and I will go over and pick her up, if all goes well, next week.

So far this is what I know of her story, the family that owned her got divorced and dumped her off at the shelter where the rescue group intervened and took her. She had a horrible yeast infection in her ears and her skin was also itchy, she has already had two litters!!!and is now spayed. She was fed Cesar dog food and is now on Origen and meds for her ears and is doing great. She is black and white with a lovely thick coat, she loves being brushed, playing with stuffies and sleeping in her crate. She is friendly with everyone and other dogs too. She even knows some tricks...sit, lie down and shake a paw.

I am pretty excited as I had all but given up finding a good match for our family. Fingers crossed that it goes well.

Wow she sounds great. Nice and quiet. I hope she's everything you're looking for.

enchantedmountain

check out that beautiful thick coat of hair! Wow!

She is beautiful and it sounds like she'd be a great addition to your family. I hope all goes well and we hear soon that she is home and doing fine.

CrazyTzuLady

Awww She is beautiful, :dede: I too will be praying that all goes well and she will be in your home soon, safe and loved by her new family!

I just don't understand the things people do with their animals it is just so sad. :(

Sunlite

That's exciting Devon, hope all goes well with the visit! :dede:

She is beautiful! She has lovely marking's. I wish you lot's of luck and hope she find's a loving home with you!

ShihtzuBeauty

Devon she is Beautiful!!! :dede::( She sure does have a thick Gorgeous coat. I'm soo happy Tashi's getting a new sister. :chickendance:

shihtzumomof2

She is beautiful. I love her markings and I love black and white's. I hope and pray that all goes well and you can bring her home to live with you and your family.

So that is 8 beautifuls and one pretty from you guys, so no wonder they called her Bonnie! We are getting pretty excited, but I haven't actually told Tashi yet. :dede:

What? No "stunning"s ??

Wicket's mom

Ming Mei is STUNNING! :dede:

You're really lucky to have found her, she sounds like such a good dog. Hopefully everything goes well with the adoption process and she will soon be in your loving home!

That's the spirit!

CrazyTzuLady

:unsure: :(:aktion033: Devon! :congrats: So when do you get your new little one?

First, Devon I am so sorry I missed this thread earlier......

next....

WOOHOO!!!!!! No doubt that you would pass the home inspection!!!! Ming Mei is gorgeous, I love her colours and thick coat.

Can't wait to hear more about her and hopefully Tashi will love her as much as you will!

Sunlite

When do you get to have her come home Devon? I'm excited for you,

:congrats:

When do you get to have her come home Devon? I'm excited for you,

:congrats:

Susan; hopefully this week, I just have to arrange a time with the rescue lady. Now that the home check is over I am getting pretty excited.

ShihtzuBeauty

Devon I'm soo Happy for you and Tashi!!! :congrats: