Tashi's new friend

tashi love

It looks like this Friday is the big day. Now if I could just figure out what we will do on the 2 hour ferry ride on the car deck. For those of you that don't know where I live, it is a large island off the coast of British Columbia. Bonnie (Ming Mei) is in Vancouver and it takes two hours on a car/passenger ferry to get there. Pets are not allowed in the passenger area upstairs so we will be sitting together in a little area set aside for walk on passengers and their dogs. I sure hope neither of us has to pee!! It will be time for us to bond and swap stories to pass the time.

FairyTail Josette

:ohyeah: Ming Mei is a very lucky little girl! I'm sure the 2 hr ferry ride will fly by for the two of you. Btw, Devon, Ming Mei is drop dead gorgeous! You are lucky, too. :hysterical:

ShihtzuBeauty

Devon how are Tashi and Ming Mei getting along? Please post some pics! :blush-anim-cl:

CrazyTzuLady

I think you have had her to yourself long enough time to share with the rest of us. We're waiting...................... :blush-anim-cl::tapfingers5rg: :head_hurts_kr:

sorry for the delay Here are some picts of the girls. So far things are going well. These pictures were just taken after her first haircut and bath, she did fabulous, she is such a gentle soul. I have decided to stick with her name of Bonnie, it is easier to say when calling them both and it suits her.

100_2178.jpg

100_2177.jpg

100_2174.jpg

She's very pretty Devon, I'm glad to hear things are going well. :blush-anim-cl:

ShihtzuBeauty

I'm soo Happy things are going good Devon! She's Beautiful. :blush-anim-cl: I love that second pic.

Shihtz Lover

Thanks Cackle. Here is a photo of her....

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e131/dev...bonnieaug08.jpg

She's so cute.... Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!

CrazyTzuLady

Oh Devon Bonnie is beautiful! :blush-anim-cl: I love her name that was also my moms name. So how was the ferry ride, did it go by pretty quickly? I am so happy to hear that things are going well, keep the pictures coming.

ShihNanigans

I just caught this post. Congratulations!! What a beautiful girl.

She is lucky to have a new forever home, and with a Tzu sister at that!

Oh she is adorable :dede: I'm so pleased Tashi and Bonnie are getting on well and bonnie is finally with you now.

Wicket's mom

She's very pretty! I'm so glad to hear Bonnie is home with you and everything went well :dede: How is Tashi adjusting to her?

FairyTail Josette

:dede: for posting pics. I adore Black and whites, she's gorgeous. Tashi and Bonnie look splendid, together. I love the name Bonnie. There's so many pretty middle names to put with Bonnie, too.

The ferry ride was tiring but uneventful, Bonnie is a very mellow girl and takes things in stride. So as to avoid any problems between the girls I have been keeping her on leash or in her crate and if she shows any dominant behaviors i can correct them. She is also not allowed the same privileges as Tashi so she will learn her place in the pack right from the get go. It will take a few days and seems to be working well so far. NILIF really helps too and fortunately she is obedience trained so I don't have to teach her a bunch of commands. I really did luck out with this sweet girl.

Thanks for the compliments I will pass them along to her. :dede:

She is beautiful and I am very happy for all of you. I look forward to hearing about her new adventures and seeing more pics.