A Different Breed's Second Annual Raffle

TeddieXRuxpin

TeddieXRuxpin

I would like to invite everyone to come and check out A Different Breed’s 2nd annual raffle. We have tons of fun prizes for all sizes of dogs, cats, and even the humans that own their furry friends. The animals and their humans win while we help out all of the animals in need.

All proceeds will go straight to help out the dogs of A Different Breed. We are a non profit animal rescue.

If you have any questions about the raffle, our rescue, or the site, feel free to PM me. I will be checking my emails on a daily basis to make sure I’m able to answer any and all questions.

Thank you so much for taking the time to look and I hope you and you pal(s) find something you just can’t live without. :signthankspin:

http://www.freewebs.com/adifferentbreedraffle/

If you’re able to stop in on your free time I would appreciate any help in bumping this thread us. I’m going to need as much help as possible. Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,

TeddieXRuxpin

Edited by TeddieXRuxpin
CrazyTzuLady

Good luck Merrit and Teddy I am off to check it out! :blush-anim-cl:

Good luck Merrit! You do such a fantastic job!! Omw to check out the site!

FairyTail Josette

What a great benefit! Lots of cool prizes, too! I hope your raffle is a huge success, Merrit! :signthankspin:

(I'm sorry, I closed my Paypal acct and see no other forms of paymt are accepted.) :(