And another who would love a home for the Holidays

Big Fluffy Dog Rescue

Thompson , CT

Prpcsras@aol.com

Big Fluffy Dog Rescue

CT366.12164450-1-x.jpg

About Skeeter:

Skeeter is a female Shih Tzu, 8 years old. She is an honorary big fluffy dog and was a rescue from a breeding facility. She is in excellent condition, loves people and is well-socialized. Skeeter is looking for a brand new permanent and loving home.

This pet is up to date with routine shots.

This pet has been altered.

Just a note: She is in no danger of being put to sleep

CrazyTzuLady

Man I just wish I could help them all. :ranting: She is pretty I hope she gets a great new home soon.

I'm glad she was rescued from the breeding facility and hope she finds a good home. I'm sure she will. She looks sort of sad.

I am glad she has been rescued too. Poor little girl. There are a lot of good people out there, someone will give her a home. She deserves it, she spent a lot of years making some jerk money.

• 1 month later...

oh geez..all this kills me, thats why I don't visit here too much, always breaks my heart when you look into their eyes. I wish I can take them all. I pray they all find the homes and love they all deserve.

Oh Poor Skeeter, I hope the right family comes along soon and I am betting that will happen with that sweet face.