up date: Shih tzu puppy needs a loving home

Hi everyone

The breeder emailed me last night and told me the owner found a home for the little girl :dede:

Thank you to all of you for being so caring !

Ann Marie

CrazyTzuLady

That is wonderful news, I am so happy for her. :dede:

Okay, good.

Oh that is Wonderful. I love it when we find these sweet babies a good home :dede:

shihtzumomof2

Thanks Ann Marie. Now I can stop dwelling on her. I'm happy she found a new home.

AnnMarie, I have such mixed emotions. I am thrilled that TiKi found a new furever home and I am sure she will be loved very much. Both Hubby and I discussed this this morning and came away very conflicted but our decision was to pray that she would find a great home. There were so very many reasons that went into the decisions that I won't go in to, but we both really wanted the poor baby, but just don't feel it would be the right thing right now.

So, with that said, we have both been sitting here looking at her picture and praying we made the right decision. Thank you for letting us know she will be a heppy girl and making her new furever mommy and daddy very happy.

I am also disappointed we will not hear more about her and see pictures as she grows. Awe, it is a happy/sad time here in our house.

Aw Cathy

I feel bad that you and hubby had a "tug of heart" with her. I am sure for all the right reasons you both made the right decision at this time in your life. She pulled at my heart strings also, believe me she did. I wanted her also, but the timing wasn't on our side . I always feel in life things were meant, or not meant to be for a reason. I know you had her in your heart and wanted to give her a good home and love her. If it makes you feel a little better, there was a family with a disabled daughter. They were saving for a puppy for her from my breeder. When TiKi needed to be re homed, the breeder called the family and told them about her. As I understood it, they were so happy that they could have a tzu puppy at an adoption fee they could afford.. I am not 100% sure, but I think this is the family who gave her a new home. If this is where she went, it made a lonely little girl very happy. I will find out more when I actually talk to my breeder as she was in touch with the owner and knew where TiKi was going. Maybe they would like to join chatter two?? :)

I will keep all of you up dated once I find out for sure.

Lets see a great big smile Cathy and please don't be sad.

(((( hugs))))

Ann Marie

That's wonderful news and I hope she was placed in the home with the handicapped little girl.

Wouldn't that be wonderful if they joined Chatter and shared her photos growing up?

I would love that.

Thanks for the wonderful update...

Oh yes, that would be just perfect....I pray that is where little TiKi went. If you do hear anything more, please keep us posted. ThankYou.gif