Pet A Potty ?

Wow I thought I seen it all . I was looking for Doggy litter boxes that looks like a cat litter box but the litter was pellet size news paper that will eliminate odors.

Then I came across this...hummm ,,, Has anyone saw these before?

http://www.poshpuppyboutique.com/PETaPOTTY_s/307.htm

Edited by MaryBebo

I've seen many versions of these, but I've never talked to anyone that has one..it seems like a good theory, but they are pretty expensive..so I would really want it to work! Hopefully someone on here will have used one..

That site is rediculously overpriced.

I was looking at the harnesses and saw some on there for $40.00 where I have seen the exact same thing elsewhere for less than half what these people are charging.

As for the potty box....what do you do with the artifical grass once it's soiled?

Do you hose it down, wash and reuse? Or toss in garbage..they didn't explain much.

I have heard about dog litter boxes but never with the artifical grass..

If it works, I don't see why it would be a good investment though..

Although, seeing their price tags on things, I would defintately shop around and find it for much less..

FairyTail Josette

I've seen versions on the Maltese forum some yrs ago. On those versions, you could re-use the artificial grass by hosing it off. I've always heard of people buying them, but, never if they had any success with them. :) I think it could be a good solution for people in high rise condos in major cities, where theres no access to grass.

Yes I have to agree they are WAAAY over priced on alot of things for me too.

I think my hubby could make something like this that we could put in our CarPort it is open on one end and if you did put sod in on dirt You could water it and it could get some sun to keep it alive ( but wouldn't that mean you would have to cut it). Just when it rains would be all I would want it for. I think just the reg doggy litter box would work. This is a little much :)

I know the artifical grass doesn't sound so great either...hummm. Lots of money with lots of questions!!!!!!!!