The Peachy Pooch

ThePeachyPooch

ThePeachyPooch

Hope it's ok if I post my website here :signthankspin:www.ThePeachyPooch.com We carry everything from clothing, accessories, treats, harnesses, collars, beds, toys, flossies, grooming supplies and much much more!

Thanks for letting me be a part of this forum and if I can answer any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

FairyTail Josette

Good luck with your new boutique! I wish you great success. :signthankspin:

I love the Cuddle Cup bed on your home page....I almost ordered it from another site, because, Josey always want to burrow into something to keep warm here, through our winter months. But, I'm wondering if she would really get into it and sleep in it? It's just adorable!

ThePeachyPooch

Good luck with your new boutique! I wish you great success. :)

I love the Cuddle Cup bed on your home page....I almost ordered it from another site, because, Josey always want to burrow into something to keep warm here, through our winter months. But, I'm wondering if she would really get into it and sleep in it? It's just adorable!

Thank you! The cuddle cups are great. Yes, they do sleep in it. You can carry them around in it, put it on your bed and watch them jump in it. It's awesome for those chilly days. I never would have thought they would sleep in it until I saw it for my very own eyes. Mine refused to get out. Just curled in a little ball and stayed there. They are SOOO soft. I don't have them all listed on my site yet. I have tons more to list. So if there is a certain color or pattern you're looking for, I most likely have it :D

I wish they made people sized cups, I'd be burrowing myself in one :signthankspin:

CrazyTzuLady

Great site I wish you great success with it!

Your webpage is really looking great...

I wish you much success in it's profits and popularity...

Thanks for showing it to us...