We Need A Teacher!

ziggynemo

I dont know about some of you but I need a teacher for PSP. I want to be able to make my own sig tags and other projects. Perhaps someone on here could post a beginner tutorial on a sig.... Help! LOL

Cackle

Zig it's a huge program and you can do so much with it. Who made the tag you have up now?

How about we get on MSN and I'll talk you through making something?

Do you want it to be tzu related or not?

Meet me on MSN and we can work something out. Unless Sally has a better idea.

ziggynemo

Cackle, let me see when i can get on msn and spend some quality time trying to make a sig.

I didnt make the sig that I have up now, a friend of mine did it for me.

Thanks!

crazy4shihtzus

Debbi,

We are in the same boat! I want to learn how to make my own sigs too! Did you check out any of the web sites that I told you about? They make some great sigs and they are all so nice. Cackle is a good teacher and she is so patient and kind. One of these days, we will learn!

Hugs,

Susan

ziggynemo

Debbi,

We are in the same boat!  I want to learn how to make my own sigs too!  Did you check out any of the web sites that I told you about?  They make some great sigs and they are all so nice.  Cackle is a good teacher and she is so patient and kind.  One of these days, we will learn!

Hugs,

Susan

I did check out the sites and others too. I got some really nice tags. It is amazing how many people will just make them for you. LOL Kind of makes me lazy in trying to learn how to do it, just requesting them is fun! LOL

It is nice that you can have people do them for you, but it is fantastic to do it yourself. I am a member of several MSN sites, but my favorite is Kat Korner. It is large and VERY helpful.

The best thing to do is join some sites on MSN and do the very easiest tutorals. Then slowly move up to harder ones. I rushed at first, but only got frustrated. It is a bit hard to learn, but SO much fun.

I make my birthday cards, Christmas tags, I even made a pillow from a collage of photos of my Mom and Dad for thier anniversary. They FLIPPED OUT! I printed it on some fabric for the printer by Printable Treasures. AWESOME! SO much you can do. Sally :bye1:41059Trudy_and_fairy.gif

ziggynemo

Sally, if I can someday do what you do on your sig tags, I will be so happy! I love the ones you do. Do you use PSP 9? I have found some beginner tutorials that I am working on right now.

tzu girl

May I join if you ladies set up a chat for a tutorial thanks! :hug:

btw, can you kindly re-post the links to the psp tutorial sites, I know I saw it somewhere but I can't seem t find it again :aktion033:

Edited by tzu girl
Cackle

PSP 9 here. If there are a few who want to learn, maybe we can set up a group lesson. You will all need MSN though as that's all I have. Let me know who wants to play and also..it will be slow LOL so bring a bucket of coffee and a sack of patience hehehe

I bought mine at Office Depot. Not cheap, but worth every dime.... Sally ;)

Cackle

For those of you who want to learn Paint shop Pro the right way I'm giving you an invitation for another board I'm a ass. manager of. If you want to come and learn it's at

http://groups.msn.com/RoseSongsSigsnChallenges/welcome.msnw

you will need to have Paint Shop Pro in order to come play. You also have to be accepted onto the board, so it might take a day before you can post.

• 4 weeks later...

I tried psp, and various others, but the whole thing just drives me BONKERS !!!. If I ever got anything to actually work, it would have caused me a coronary. Guess I just don't have the patience or something....lol. I wish I did and could do it..

tata

I think a pinch of patience and a GALLON of heart headedness! You can't ever give up and you learn from mistakes. Sally 41059flower_scene.gif41059groovy_flower_name.gif

Tata, you need to look around on the net for tutorials for beginners. Once you can find your way around the PSP board. It's easy peasy.

• 7 months later...
juanitasart

I too have a desire to learn my own . I have paint shop pro and belong to sparkles, glitter, and more. I am going to try to join the group that cackle talked about. I find it exciting and do get some from the girls but want to learn to make my own.

Juanita

Have fun learning it :-)