possibly rescuing a dog

Ozzy'sMommy

so.....this morning in was checking craigslist for jobs and happend to go over to pets. there was a link showing a 6 month old male shih tzu at the shelter about 10 mins from my apartment.

http://www.petharbor.com/get_image.asp?RES...p;LOCATION=SNJS

so i sent it to my sister and she decided she wants to adopt him. it's a crazy time right now though since we're going to be moving back with my mom in about three weeks and i'm not working, but she insists she'll be financially responsible for the dog.

i know he'll probably be adopted quickly but hopefully we can take oz there after my sister gets home from work and see if they get along.

poor little guy looks all sad and i can't even see his face. :hideingbhindcurtian:

looks like we may end up being a two tzu household after all.

ShihtzuBeauty

Ahh what a sweetheart. :hideingbhindcurtian: He looks like he needs you to cuddle and love him. I hope it all works out.

Ozzy'sMommy

well we tried and someone adopted him before we even got a chance to get up there. :hideingbhindcurtian:

but the most important thing is he got adopted.

he was the sweetest thing too. i was sitting next to his cage and he seemed a little skittish of other people but i was talking to him like i talk to oz and he was wagging his tail and licking my fingers. they had shaved him down the his skin too. and they said he was a stray! can you imagine?!? a 6 month old puppy tzu out on the streets. and san jose is a BIG CITY.

Well I can imagine. Thats how I got my Precious. Hard to believe but people do it all the time. My vet estimated she was about 4 months old at the time. Matted and mite infested. She is such a sweet girl. I can't believe some people.

Well I can imagine. Thats how I got my Precious. Hard to believe but people do it all the time. My vet estimated she was about 4 months old at the time. Matted and mite infested. She is such a sweet girl. I can't believe some people.

a four month old stray!!?!?!? OMG! what the hell is wrong with people? Well Precious she is and so glad she found a precious person to rescue her!

well we tried and someone adopted him before we even got a chance to get up there. :hideingbhindcurtian:

but the most important thing is he got adopted.

he was the sweetest thing too. i was sitting next to his cage and he seemed a little skittish of other people but i was talking to him like i talk to oz and he was wagging his tail and licking my fingers. they had shaved him down the his skin too. and they said he was a stray! can you imagine?!? a 6 month old puppy tzu out on the streets. and san jose is a BIG CITY.

Hopefully he got adopted into a good family/person that will take good care of him. You and your sis will have another come your way I'm sure - if it's meant to be, it WILL happen.

Love the sunglasses on your baby by the way!!

Edited by ShihtzuBeauty
Ozzy'sMommy

i told my sis it's for the best right now. we're moving in a few weeks back to my mom's house. it's a huge place so once we get settled in we can look again for a dog to adopt.

i swear i almost burst into tears walking by all those kennels. :hideingbhindcurtian:

ShihtzuBeauty

I'm sorry, Hugs

What a sweetie. I am sorry it didn't work out, but I too believe the right one will come your sister's way. Timing can be everything.

I am sorry it didn't work out. But it will when the time is right.

CrazyTzuLady

Aw I'm sorry it didn't work out. :) But I am happy that he hopefully found a very loving home where he will be spoiled rotten. :blink:

Ahhh Mel..I am sorry your sis and you weren't able to adopt that boy..

He was precious..

But, you know, I think God was testing to see if your hearts were really serious about adopting a new dog or if your hearts

just melted at the thought of him being so needed...

God will send the right one, who needs EXACTLY what your sis, you and Oz can offer him/her and it will be SO MEANT TO BE!