2006 Calendar Contest

dont get too stressed out dont forget i submitted fuji's photo and he might be selected next time,,,and dont forget hoishi's champ final is coming up in august so come on girls large coffee ciggies at the ready and keep the faith and vote vote vote lol

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tzu girl

• Meiko'sMom

• ngandkoi

• ziggynemo

lol..k thanks gang :roflmao: , I'm already happy that Chino and Meiko are in the top 3 :aktion033: Debbi, enter ziggy and nemo again, use the pic with fishing hats! :wub: Me and Cherrill have a lot of email addys to vote everyone to win! :P Don't worry about Fuji and Hoishi and also Jelly and Ditto, voting fingers well practiced and raring to go lol..k :P

Meiko'sMom

Yes, it is true that Chino and Meiko will be on the calender. Now we hope that more members tzus will be on 'cause tin and I now have lots of email addys :aktion033: so we can return the favour of voting for all your tzus. The calender is quite unusual in that each of the 12 winning dogs will have their pictures superimposed on a painting by a Grand Master such as Monet, Van Gogh, Renoir; and we get to choose which painting the dog will be on. I will really be looking forward to seeing it.

Thanks very much Lorraine for your congratulations.

Sunlite

Congrats Tin and Cherrill! I was excited to get the e-mail today too, thanks Lorraine for posting the results up :aktion033: . Just start a new thread for the new voting when it starts and we'll keep clicking :)

thank you! :aktion033: Cherrill and I are busy choosing pictures right now for the calendar lol..k apparently they will try to accomodate all my tzus in chinos pic :)