MODS please move if in wrong forum

Seems like a good idea, but would hate to spend $30 bucks, plus S&H and then have it become another door mat (which might not be a bad idea) lol..

Here is the link - Potty Patch

I live in a second floor apartment and don't have my own yard. I know it will be hard to get out there when there's major rain storms/hurricanes. I live in Florida and the wet season should be here soon!

Has anyone seen/used this or something similar?

Any info/feedback appreciated, and thanks!

Becky

kcsheperd

I've been looking at these for awhile, and all the ones that I have seen are upwards of $150, so that seems like a great price to me. I was going to get one to put in the kitchen for the little babes when I'm gone to work, to replace the puppy pads, since they aren't great at using those anyway! I've never used them, but I may try one now since its $30! Thanks for the link!

I've been looking at these for awhile, and all the ones that I have seen are upwards of $150, so that seems like a great price to me. I was going to get one to put in the kitchen for the little babes when I'm gone to work, to replace the puppy pads, since they aren't great at using those anyway! I've never used them, but I may try one now since its $30! Thanks for the link!

After I posted this I Googled "potty patch" and saw there were some for more money.. up to $150 bucks, so yeah $30 doesn't seem so bad! I happened to see this on television this morning. I think I'll try it and like I said, if they don't use it, I'll use it as a door mat! lol. Mine won't use the pee pads. I have a brand new bag (maybe used one from it) but I kept them just in case.

this would come in handy for rainy days! lol I just wish they made them a bit bigger/longer

just sit it on the patio next to the door since we have a wooden patio for the upstairs neighbors over our door and i wouldnt have to get wet, they wouldnt have to get wet.

I just dont think maci would use it

MelsTzuTzu

This is what I have and as long as there is a pee pad on it they use it. its so easy to clean and a god send here i vancouver where it is always raining and not fun to walk in. I have had it for about 2 1/2 years. and its still good as new so very durable.

hth

haha for got to tell you what it was and the link

http://www.wizdog.com/

Edited by MelsTzuTzu

This is what I have and as long as there is a pee pad on it they use it. its so easy to clean and a god send here i vancouver where it is always raining and not fun to walk in. I have had it for about 2 1/2 years. and its still good as new so very durable.

hth

haha for got to tell you what it was and the link

http://www.wizdog.com/

Thanks for the link Melanie.. I'm just afraid they won't use something like that because they're used to going outside, on the grass..even when they go somewhere with me in the car, they immediatey look for a grassy spot to go to if it's been a while. I'm afraid they'll think this other potty system they will associate with the pee pads which aren't working at all.

Kae+Gizzy

I have never seen these before. They are great and just what we are looking for..thanks so much for posting them Becky.

We have always had potty issues with Gizmo. He will not go to toilet outdoor's. Well maybe once or twice. He will literally hold it in until he get's home and will only go on a pee pad.

Now maybe something like this could introduce him to potty on grass. His pee pad's are placed by the Patio door and we were hoping to slowly move them outside but with something like this i'm sure if he uses them, he will take to going on the grass without too many problem's!

When Dhani was 3 mos. old we took a trip on our boat to Alaska. I got a cat litter box and put sod in it. He used that just fine, and I only needed to change the sod once or twice in the several weeks we were aboard. Worked like a charm.

FairyTail Josette

Wow, that's a great price! I've seen similar products over the years like you and KC mentioned that were quite expensive, so, I never knew of anyone that bought them. I'm glad to see they've come down in price. I think it's a great alternative for bad weather, or, when we have to be away from home. If you try it, let us know how it worked out for Chico and Mia.

Well I've decided to get the Potty Patch.. the following morning after posting this, guess what? it was raining outside and while they were okay with stepping on the wet grass and doing what they needed to do, it was a bit hard on me.. dressed for work and nearly impossible to handle them both, an umbrella and a baggie to pick up their poop... hurricane season will be here soon so I will get it and hopefully train them to use it!! wish me luck!! lol

kcsheperd

Did anyone ever order this? Aye couldn't get their website to work..nd then eye read several articles about it being a scam, so eye was just going to see if you had any better luck Becky?

Edited by kcsheperd

Did anyone ever order this? Aye couldn't get their website to work..nd then eye read several articles about it being a scam, so eye was just going to see if you had any better luck Becky?

Hi KC.. no I didn't order it because when I was about to, I had an unexpected expense! Hmmm? Did you call the number listed under customer service?

kcsheperd

I didn't call, because I dont' think I got it ordered. It just said, "Internet Explorer, Page cannot be displayed" so I didn't call, because I never got a confirmation or a 'click to buy' or anything like that..

the link seems to be working fine (unless you're playing an April Fool's on me) lol....here's the number though if you want it

Customer Service: Phone: 1-866-518-2294

kcsheperd

Haha! Becky, I'm not april foolin.. maybe they were April Foolin me!! I'm kinda scared to order online though now, so I think I'll call that number you gave me..Thanks so much!!