Excessive barking (update)

Ming Ming and Suki's Momma

Well I listened to my fellow shih tzu owners and I let Ming Ming join the family upstairs last night. Surprisingly she did well. I only gated my bedroom door so she wouldn't roam in the other bedrooms and so she wouldn't forget were the puppy pad is. She slept through the night and she didn't whine to get into my bed. NO barking at 4 am which is music to my ears and my husband's.

I was afraid to try this at first because my home is a new home and I didn't want it ruin by pet odor and stains. So, I am willing to try this again tonight and see if maybe my little baby doll will continue to join the family upstairs!!

So thank you guys for the sound advise. YOU ALL ROCK!!!!

Wonderful news! I'm glad shes doing so well in your room... They do like to be part of the pack! :dede:

Wicket's mom

That's great news! The first night your baby is quiet and sleeping through the night is always wonderful isn't it? I hope it stays that way for ya!

I'm sure Ming Ming is a lot happier now that she's in the room with her people too :dede:

CrazyTzuLady

That is great news! :dede: I think they love to be a part of their "pack". :group:

luvinpreciousntoby

Congratulations!

ShihtzuBeauty

:group: Great News!!! :( Shhhh don't tell anyone...all 4 of mine sleep in our bed w/us. :dede:

kcsheperd

Hooray..Thats great news. Yup, she just missed her little family. I bet she's a good girl now!

tzuhouse

Yea, they just don't want to be "alone". Neither do we.....ours are part of our bedding.... ;)