Ok so tomorrow I will be going to church for the first time since I've gotten Emma. Even though Darby and Emma are getting better each day I'm not sure if I should leave them alone in the same room for about 1 1/2 hours to 2 hours. I do have a kennel that I put Emma in to get some rest cuz Darby will not leave her alone and she gets so tired. But she has never been the kennel for that length of time. They do sleep in the same room with no problem (I haven't crated Emma at night). What I need to know is should I crate her while at church or leave them in their room and hope they do ok. The room they sleep in is puppy proof and I'm not worried about that it's just I'm afraid Darby will not leave Emma alone. Or do you think leaving them alone will help them bond better.

borzoimom

If they have never been left alone, considering it has not been long in their relationship, at least seperate them in different rooms. If never in a crate, this is not the time to do it.

I probably would crate her, it just gave me peace of mind when they were small.

ShihtzuBeauty

I would crate her but start leaving for short periods of time and get them used to being out alone together.

Thanks for your help. I thought crating her would be the answer but I wanted you view. They stay in their room all night with no problem and I have left them from around 30 min alone in the room with no problem just thought 2 hours may be to much for now. thanks again