When only the best will do

Ummm what did you find?

Wowser. I'm off to buy two

Just kidding, nice though aren't they?

Hubby is making me a outside "cubby" for the dogs. I found a picture last night and he offered to build one but with a bigger porch that will be on the grass. Neat eh?

Mansionpetdogkennelhouse.jpg

Very neat!!

The bowl would look very nice in their new den!! :ohyeah:

Don't suppose he'd like to make me one would he??? just kidding! :nonono:

Lol you just never know. We could have a barbie when you come to pick it up!!

Wow, that is really special!

Cackle, is your hubby really going to build one of those? It is so cool :ohyeah:

tunisianswife

wow, that bowl is pretty but I guess one of the few that may be in 'need' of it would be Leona Helmsley's pampered orphaned pooch. lol

that dog house is adorable. I saw something in Petsmart(not that I have need for it where I live) but it is a cedar dog house with stairs that go to an upper loft and a doghouse enclosed room underneath. It said on the product that the cedar was supposed to be very soothing.

Wowza! Thats a heckuva Bowl! Cackle, your little house looks so cute! I bet they will love that.. and Kudos to having a crafty husband..I've been trying to do some home improvement stuff today, and so far have just ended up bleeding.. lol..

Wicket's mom

Nice. I'd love to buy that bowl for my boys then come home to find Brutus threw it around and broke it...it's stainless steel for us lol.

Cackle, that's a really neat house Cackle! I bet your girls are gonna love it!

Oh yea, let's buy that bowl....then I would eat out of it....

LOVE the dog house. If I have that I would sleep in it....

CrazyTzuLady

WOW what a bowl! :)

Cackle what a cute house I bet the girls are gonna love it.

FairyTail Josette

Nice. I'd love to buy that bowl for my boys then come home to find Brutus threw it around and broke it...it's stainless steel for us lol.

Nah, Brutus would never do such a thing. :)

That bowl is insane! Very pretty and large. lol I always get a kick out of looking at the expensive doggy items, like the beds that are 4 or 5k.

Ozzy'sMommy

what's crazy is that bowl is SOLD OUT!!

i LOVE that dog house! and that's so awesome your hubby is handy and can make one. maybe you could go into business and make doggie homes and condos.

and susan i think i saw the same dog house at petsmart...very cute and i think it was like $150? if i got one for the backyard for oz to doze in while i did yardwork, i'd have to bring it in at night...or find that the black widows and field mice have moved in. :)

Yeah he's going to make it. Will be a few weeks yet though. I'll post photos when it's done.

They won't be getting that bowl though LOL Can't have them spoiled now can I

• 3 weeks later...
FairyTail Josette

Hubby is making me a outside "cubby" for the dogs. I found a picture last night and he offered to build one but with a bigger porch that will be on the grass. Neat eh?

Mansionpetdogkennelhouse.jpg

Cackle, how is the outside "cubby" coming along? I would love to see pics when your hubby is done. :huglove:

well I changed my mind about having hubby make the house. He was talking to much about leaving the dogs outside when we go out and I don't like that idea. Also while walking about outside I thought no, because summer is coming fast and I think it's just too hot outside for them. My hubby and I disagree on the dogs being outside, I want them in he thinks they should be out, but too bad they are staying in where they belong.

SO no, I decided against having it.

FairyTail Josette

Cackle, I just saw your response. Thanks for the update.

My uncle had a huge dog house built for their back yard. They planned to get a dog, but, never got around to it, he said. His wife told everyone the "dog house" was really for him. :D

LOL isn't that why most blokes have a shed????

• 4 weeks later...

Hey that's a great idea, is there still room for a bed and a kettle?