My homemade crate

I am a do it yourself(er). I have homemade rabbit cages (they have tons of room to run around). I decided that why couldn't I make a crate for Bella and since I already of tons of supplies. I used NIC (Neat Idea Cubes) from Walmart and Bed bath and beyond, and zip ties. Since she was still tiny I only used one level, she had enough room to stand up. The left (picture facing) is where she slept, so enough room for her bed and a little room for her to stretch out. The right hand side is where we kept her piddle pad, with rugs and a shower curtain underneath all of it to catch any accidents. I put a partition inbetween both sections so that she would be limited to where she could go at night (thus helping with the nighttime training). I used a carbiner lock on the door, this made it easier access to get her in and out. There was also enough room in the crate to leave food and water if we were to be gone longer than normal. This worked extremely well and if I hadn't have had all the supplies already would have cost me less than $30.00.

IMG_1002.jpg

Dang Susan, how creative....what a great idea. Mine no longer use crates, but it is wonderful for future reference. Thanks, you did great.

luvinpreciousntoby

Wow.. you did a great job!

golden&hovawart

Great idear,for small dogs or critters!.I

must say that I have seen rabbits that were bigger that Tzus so not surprised,it works so well,for them,too!.

Look at you go Susan!! That looks great!