Water Bottle Holders and Feeder

ShihNanigans

When Sully arrived on the scene, I figured it would be a good time to try and find a raised feeder with four bowls--not an easy task :). There was a guy on e-Bay selling beautiful hand crafted wooden double feeders who graciously agreed to making me one with four bowls. I asked him to send it to me unfinished, and I would decorate it. He did, and we love it! The finished product...

Now, my family and I are going on vacation :(, and due to the large size of our furfamily, the pups have to be split up while we're gone. Rocky will be at my mother's, Lu with my mother-in-law, and a friend of the family will stay at our house with Bogart and Sullivan. The last time my mother watched the pups, she ended up going to the house to pick up my pvc water bottle holder, because they apparently didn't know what the bowl of water on the floor was for!

Instead of making two more pvc holders, I contacted the guy from e-Bay, described what I wanted, and he made up a prototype right away. I told him I wanted two. This way each house could have one while I was on vacation and the pups wouldn't have to stand in line for a drink when we're all back home.

Here is the photo he sent me. They arrived on Saturday and they are beautiful :blush-anim-cl: . I haven't painted mine yet.

If anyone is interested, he has them posted on e-Bay at what I think is a very reasonable price. Al was great to work with and I don't hesitate recommending him at all.

Water Bottle Stand e-Bay Listing

Edited by ShihNanigans
Wicket's mom

That's great! I love those feeders (althought I don't think I would be able to get mine to eat that close to each other lol) and the water bottle holders are great! You must be very pleased :blush-anim-cl:

They are both VERY nice. He does an excellent job. The bottle holder looks a lot like those my hubby makes.

ShihtzuBeauty

I really like the elevated feeder. :dede:

FairyTail Josette

Oh, I love how you decorated your raised feeder! Very stylish! I love when I can incorporate the pup's stuff into my home and it looks nice. The water bottle is great, too. Thanks for sharing the products and the link. Have fun on your trip!

CrazyTzuLady

Those are awesome, he does great work! Have fun on vacation :kiss1[1]: