Can Anybody Tell Me How to Train This Behavior ?

Yeah! That would be awesome!

I have a friend thats cat just started going to the bathroom in the toilet. so they just let her!lol

Wicket's mom

What a smart baby! That sure would be great, no more picking up dog poo, no going outside in the cold and in the rain...hmmmm, I was looking for a new trick to teach my little munchkins... :dede:

I would love to know how to teach that trick too. But I'm afraid I'd just be rescuing them all the time after falling in the toilet :dede:

All ya have to do now is teach them to use toilet paper.

shihtzumomof2

That is just amazing. I've heard of cats doing that, but never dogs.

Haha that's amazing. I wish mine would do that! But knowing my two they would miss the toilet totally.

All ya have to do now is teach them to use toilet paper.

AND flush....AND put the lid down :dede::tam: :)

ShihtzuBeauty

OMG that is Amazing!!!

It said he is a two year old poodle...?? I thought it looked like a puppy, but regardless, it is simply amazing. I just don't even know where you would begin to train something like that. I know cats, you can buy a kit that has a plastic bowl thing that goes under the seat and you start by putting liter in it....even that seems hard to keep them from stepping "in".....

That little dog looked like a natural at it, at first I thought, oh that poor baby, but he didn't mind a bit....that is just where he relieves himself....the mommy or daddy that trained him should be trainer of the year....IMO...LOL I do good to train on the grass....

I can't imagine what our water bill would be from all the flushing around our house. :dede: They would have to have their own bathroom or the humans would never get to potty. lol