woohoo think weve cracked it..

Maz&Oozy

Morning all,

Well I think weve had a break thru in the potty training, Oozy has been great at night for few weeks no issue, sleeps from 11 till 6 to 6.30am then asks for cuddle in bed then up at around 7, thats great.

Day we were still having occ puddle or mess, which I just cleaned up even with walks hed still have odd accident, taking him to the garden etc, coudnt understand it as on the 2 days I work, he was dry no probs id leave him 9.20am till 1 then home for lunch and then 2.15pm till 5 (kids get in earlier in afternoon sometimes) never a mess, good as gold.

Well its been a very hot few days and ive left the dining room door open and the kitchen door and viola he has started taking himself out and doing his business and this morning he asked to go out, a first... wooohoo maybe weve turned the corner!!! im so chuffed for him but the worst thing vant treat and praise him as he goes in for his op today so on nil by mouth :( once he is feeling better will give him a special treat.

Sorry im so proud of him had to share :blush-anim-cl:

Seastar

Good boy, Oozy!

FairyTail Josette

Oozy is a smart boy! When they start asking to go out, you know they are getting the hang of it. Best of luck with his op today, will be thinking of both of you. Btw, your siggy pics are adorable! I love the "refill" pic. :blush-anim-cl:

Luna

Excellent!

mr.coffee

Good luck with the op, should go smooth and he'll be tearing it up around the house before ya know it.

That's really good news, I remember how frustrating it was when Harley would give no indication whatsoever, just out of the blue he'd squat and do it right in front of us on the carpet. Grr... Then it was like something just clicked and the whole thing fell into place.

So now you'll get the whole song & dance, where they insist they've got to go outside, and they go out and roll in the grass, lay in the sun, sniff the fences, run and rollick, lay in the shade and come back inside without doing anything. :)

-m

Maz&Oozy

well Oozy is home, snoozy but demanded food so gave im some scrambled egg which he ate at a rate of knots, then poo'd on the carpet lol and fell asleep, but heck 1 or 2 accident after what he's been though is fine, he's now making little wimpering noises every so often but sleeping ok, I feel bad putting him though this but I know its right thing to do and in a day or so he'll be driving me mad not wanting to rest lol

maybe op will pop him back a bit on the potty training but hey it will happen again :)

resting at home after the dreaded snip op and microchipping.

4639411680_1034148ea1.jpg

Edited by Maz&Oozy
tzuhouse

So glad the op went well...you are right, he will be bouncin around like crazy, probably by tomorrow...lol

He will get the potty training, sounds like he is well on his way. good luck with that.

~~HUGS~~ to Oozy

Wicket's mom

Great job Oozy :cheer:

I love your new siggy pics, they're adorable!!

Maz&Oozy

Thanks all...

Oozy has gone backwards a bit and had a few accidents but hey its all part of it and he is stubborn (but then so am I lol)

and thanks bout siggy pic, he does make me laugh when he walks around with that plastic container, he cant see where he is going and bums into things :)