Panda and Cadbury

Claudiabehr

I don't remember who posted about the site where you can get a two-dog leash but thank you whoever it was. Ours arrived yesterday and the girls are walking REALLY together now. They're doing amazingly well and it's a scream to see what happens when they have differing ideas of what they want to do. Need I say might overcomes stubbornness?!

I highly recommend the 2-dog leash site as they're wonderful folks but aside from that, they make a product that is strong, well made and made to order, no less.

Carolina Girl

I've never really thought about getting one of these, but how great would that be? Claudia, what is the website you ordered from?

Do they have 5-dog leashes, and what occurs when one or two of those dogs wants to lift a leg and someone else is in the way??

Claudiabehr

Carolina Girl, the web site is 2dogleash.com

Paula, they can make whatever you request for as many pups as you request, but I think 5 is probably not workable. For 5 I'd rig them as a team! then they could start their journey to Nome!

But seriously, from what I'm seeing with my two, they learn to wait for each other as they sniff, poop, etc. I'm having fun with them hitched and now when one pulls, it's the other who gets yanked instead of me.

Ming Ming and Suki's Momma

Thanks for that! I need something like that for the girls. It is a hassel walking the two on different leashes. Will be ordering one today.

Thanks again!

2 better than 1

We just purchased a coupler. So either of us can us it for just one leash if we go on a walk by ourselves with the dogs. That's another option for people. We just got ours at Petco.

I lOVE the Wacky Walkr.. And I love the Coupler.. They make that top part a swivel so there is NO way for them to get tangled up..if one walks in front of the other, it just swivels, and so fourth..They are also bungee like, so if one walks faster than the other it works out.. Here's a pic..I think you can get them from the company's website, or probably cheaper on Amazon.

x9hmw.jpg