Humping Already?

chloechanel'smommy

In the last week, Bentley has become a serious humper!! He is constantly trying to hump the infamous stuffed dog that Chloe always humps (poor stuffed doggy) and is constantly trying to hump on the girls. Eventhough he is my first boy puppy, I had no clue that at 9 weeks he would be trying to hump everything in sight! He is becoming a nuisance to the girls. Lol

Oh heck, it's never too early!

I think when my Bandit was around 8 or 9 weeks he had his favorite stuffed monkey that he liked to hump. I couldn't believe it when I saw it! :D

Carolina Girl

Ohhhh yeah! Mine started when he was about 10 weeks. He likes to hump the other two, but they won't have it!

In the last week, Bentley has become a serious humper!! He is constantly trying to hump the infamous stuffed dog that Chloe always humps (poor stuffed doggy) and is constantly trying to hump on the girls. Eventhough he is my first boy puppy, I had no clue that at 9 weeks he would be trying to hump everything in sight! He is becoming a nuisance to the girls. Lol

Yes they start EARLY! Mochi was all of 10 weeks old when he started on me leg. He was fixed @ 5 months and to this day he still humps one of his bed =(

Oooooh man, Finnley JUST started doing that this week too.. OMG, lol.. We just got back from spending the week with my Aunt's and apparently her two (male) ShihTzus got him all kinds of excited, lol... It's none too soon though, he's five months old, and his neutering appointment is coming up in just a couple days, lol.