Too much rain, wind and finiky pup

As you know, we are experiencing hurricane here and when I tried to take Bosco out this morning, he looked a me as if to say "Really? You want me to walk out there?" Mind you he had his rain slicker on and if he had just gone in the backyard I wouldn't be posting. But he just won't go everytime. So now the weather is worse and he won't even venture off the porch. I've placed training pads at two areas for his use that I sprayed with an attractant, but he won't touch them and I'm worried because he hasn't gone all day since going out this morning for 10 min.

I also have blocked off the living and dining rooms which had been his favorite places for accidents. I don't know what to do? The hurricane is coming in stronger so going outside is not an option right now.

I have six who don't want to go out. I put down a potty pad, and anybody who wants to can use it, the rest can hold it. I'd keep him confined in an easy clean-up area, like that tile floor, or kitchen floor and let him do what he does. It won't erase all his training if he has a couple indoor events.

That's what I did. He is confined to the kitchen dinnet area which is tiled. He finally peed on the pad by the door, but mommy didn't outthink this little man. I forgot to block the steps to the bedroom area an SIL found a present upstairs. We're home tomorrow so we'll try it again making sure we confine his area a little more. Thanks for the advice. I am so glad I found you all.