help! my dog was acting very strange last night :(

I posted this on another board but I think this board may be the right one for this issue so here goes...

I noticed it when I got home. She always greets me at the door with a ton of energy and yesterday she had very little. She has been eating and drinking fine. My husband was already home when I got home. He was home an hour earlier than usual so perhaps she had been up for a while longer than normal and off her schedule by an hour so I dismissed it.

As the night went on, she started acting strange. She tried to hop on top of her toy bin to get behind the couch. She has never ever done this. There is nothing back there. When she was on the couch, she tried to climb over the top of the couch which again, she had never done. She roamed around the house and tried to go to the back room. She would never do that if we are not back there. She was acting like she was "High". This was in the evening hours around 8pm where normally she would be napping but she was wide awake and alert and just would not settle down like something was wrong. She walked around the house sniffing stuff. She went to hide behind the table which is located behind the couch and not in our view. She was eating/drinking fine and nothing has changed in her enviroment so that is why I got super worried. We took her out thinking she wasn't feeling well but she only peed which is normal for her nightime walk. I finally brought her to our bed to rest on which I normally do with her anyway and she fell asleep. There were no overnight issues. This morning she was totally fine and acting herself. Any thoughts? Can dogs just be off and not sick? Could it just be a fluke? The only other thing I could think of but I can't imagine this was an issue was that I was making her kongs for the week and I gave her leftover crumbs and a few tiny very tiny pieces of organic banana treat with a smear of peanut butter in her bowl. Could an ingredient in it made her act "high" and "alert"? I really can't think of anything else. She has had it before and she had so little that I can't imagine a treat would do that but I was just wracking my brain because nothing has changed for her. She is such a good,calm dog. I feel terrible as I should have just stayed home with her today but she seemed fine and we told the dog walker to let us know if she doesn't appear fine when he gets to our house. I am taping her all day on the mac to see if she is sleeping all day as she normally would. Does anyone have any thoughts on this? I appreciate you reading all of this.

Well I'm not an expert in dog behavior but my first question is how old is she? Second thought is it could be something she ate or something scared her while you were out maybe. If all else fails, I would take my baby to the vet to make sure everything is ok, if not then try the process of elimination to see if something happened to make her act that way toward you. And yes our babies can have an off day from time to time.