Juanitas Painting

juanitasart

juanitasart

Hi everyone.
I hope this will be of some interest to you. While I had my heart surgery I kept seeing this scene. I could not wait to paint it when I got home because the brilliant colors kept haunting me. I painted it and I call this my surgery picture.
Juanita

Edited by juanitasart
ShihtzuBeauty
:P That painting is beautiful, so peaceful. You are very talented. I hope your recovery is going well.
BusterBoo

Very beautiful Juanita!

I am sorry, I didn't know you went through a heart surgery :whistling: I hope your recovery is going well! :P

:whistling: Wow Juanita your painting is beauitful. You are so talented with that. I used to paint but haven't done it in a long time. It is very expressive isn't it. I am very interested in just looking around and my imagine wants to capture in in a painting. A very interesting hobby. I am glad that you are recovering really well.
Take Care and keep on painting.

:P :wub: Dede and the girls.
Sunlite

Your painting is lovely, it's so great that you were able to get what you envisioned out to show others. When did you have heart surgery and how are you currently doing?

juanitasart

I had surgery in the year 2000 and I am doing very well for what I went through. I had my heart out and two valves were replaced with plastic ones. I also had a 0 ring inserted in the top and a pace maker put in at the same time.
I call myself bionic but have to keep my blood so thin . I am on commundine for that . I thank the good lord for my wonderful life and do not take a lot for granted. I had a long recovery at home with the help of my great family. I am really in great shape for being 66 years old and have a husband who is 68 and keeps close track of me. I am what one would call quite healthy now and love my dog, family, home. and all of you wonderful friends.
I do a lot of painting but trying to learn computer graphics has taken so much of my time. I just want to say that I can do it. I have filled my childrens homes with oils and acrylic paintings. I have sold a few but mostly give them to friends.
I do not mean to keep talking about me but just letting you know what you asked. Thanks for the great comments.
Juanita mom of Willie Nelson. Here is another!!

Sunlite

Juanita it is always a pleasure to hear about any of our members!!!!! You talk about anything you wish, there are never any bounderies here and I think you know that ;) . I'm thrilled to hear that things went well for you, and please, feel free to post anything and everything that you want to :) .

Wow they are good. I wish I could paint or play music, I'm not any good at anything like that.

ziggynemo

Juanita, You are so very talented. I love the lighthouse one, I also love lighthouses and have quite a collection of items. We have visited all the lighthouses in NC and SC so far! Someday I would love to see every one in the US

Wow!

WOW, those are great. Thanks so much for sharing it with us...you are so talented and i'm glad to hear you're doing well. *HUGS*