Lone Star Contest

ShihtzuBeauty

Well, I'm not sure whats up w/this but I didn't enter Eve in the contest 'cause I've entered here twice before and she didn't come close to winning. The furbabies that did had overwhelming numbers of votes so I just wasn't going to bother w/it. Well... I just checked out the site to do some reading and I noticed that Eve and Miss Cricket are entered. Voting starts today and runs through the end of the mth. so PLEASE go and vote for Eve & Miss. Cricket you can use different e-mail address to get more votes in. Thank you everyone.

Here's the link:

http://www.shihtzu-rescue.com/calendarVote.html :23_11_5:

Thanks Melissa for finding this out. Wow I will definatly do some voting. Good luck to both our girls.

• 5 weeks later...

I entered my Cricket in the contest again. I keep on trying. Maybe if I try hard enough someday it will come true and my girl will win. So I hate to ask again please vote if you are not tired of me doing this. If so it is understandable...

http://wwwshihtzu-rescue.com/calendarVote.html

Voted for Eve and Cricket from all my email addresses!!!

• 1 year later...

sorry just seen this...it happened to me a couple of times only the ones that didnt win though hoishi and chutney who won never were entered again but ng and sensei came up for a few months i think they make up the numbers with a few cute pics that they think should have won i hope you got on o.k. if i had seen this earlier i would have voted....

r