Myrtle Beach Was Fantastic!

We had a great time in Myrtle Beach, SC. The area we were at was so dog friendly, everyone seemed to have a pooch with them! Here is the link for the motel we stayed at. My Webpage

I give Myrtle Beach TWO THUMBS UP! :aktion033: for a great dog friendly vacation. Will defineatly go again!!

We really enjoyed Barefoot Landing and Broadway at the Beach shopping "malls". Tons of room for the boys to walk and run and of course the entire vacation, they got MEGA attention. They were loving it! They got lots of extra treats too at all the doggie stores we went in.

Edited by ziggynemo

Looks great! I went to Myrtle Beach a few years ago, I was just passing through and loved it. I would like to take the kids there sometime. Was everything still open, I went in February and most stuff was closed.

Everything was still open. I was surprised at how busy it still was, too. We have gone in January/Feb and it was practically deserted.

The rooms are on the off rate now of $45 plus $9 fee for the dogs.

Sammy and  Su Lee's Mom

Ziggynemo, Daisy wants to know if she can come live with you guys ;):crying:, she thinks it's awsome that your Tzu's got to go to Myrtle Beach , she says the only place I take her is outside to chase lizzards :blowup:

Sammy and  Su Lee's Mom

Oh i forgot to add, Daisy also thinks it would be cool to sleep in the motel room with two boys ;)

Lol the little tart!!! ;)

LOL, well, I asked Ziggy and Nemo and they said they would love to share a little girlfriend- :group: , so Daisy can come and visit ANY time, and we will take her on a little vacation! LOL

Sammy and  Su Lee's Mom

Ziggynemo, Daisy is packing her bags as we speak, however she can't leave to come visit Zizzy and Nemo until after next Tues as she has a date to go to the Holloween party at Petsmart with Breezly, the boy Bechion next door. They are going to the party as a couple, she will be a Hawian girl complete with grass skirt, lei, flowers around her ankle and of course flowers in her hair, Breezly is wearing a Hawian shirt, lei and his cool sunglasses. She is very fickle :group:

*Cackle tells her girls to cover their ears so as not to hear about such "goings on"* :group:

Sunlite

:group: You guys are great! So funny!

WHAT! Daisy is steppin out on the boys with another dog?? They boys say since they are invited to some Halloween parties too, they will have to find some females to date! LOL :group:

Sammy and  Su Lee's Mom

Ziggynemo, Not only is Daisy steping out on the boys for the holloween party but tomorrow night Daisy is having another boy Tzu sleep at her house :group: , His name is Ruffus, he is a two and a half year old Tzu-yorkie , I am beginning to wonder if our sweet Daisy is a tramp :D . Actually I am really worried about tomorrow, Ruffus is my daughters dog and they are comming to visit for three days from Michigan. Daisy is a only dog and I'm getting a little nervous how this is going to work out. She has her neighborhood puppy friends come over alot but she knows them. My daughter isn't arriving until 11 at night and I am going to take Daisy outside and let them meet on neautral ground, but you just never know if they will like eachother. I sure hope everything works out ok. Oh don't tell Zizzy or Nemo about Ruffus staying the night, they might think Daisy isn't a nice girl :boomer:

:lol: LOL, Ziggy and Nemo say they kind of like the trampy girls anyway, more fun!!! :D They say it is not like they want to marry her or anything- just have a little fun!!! LOL

Sammy and  Su Lee's Mom

It's WONDERFUL, Daisy and Ruffus just LOVE eachother :) , and to think I have worried about this for months and months, silly Tzu Mom :D . They played until 2 pm last night, but don't worry Zizzy and Nemo they didn't sleet together :P . I sure wish our condo would allow us to have two pets, I would be out Tzu shopping first thing tomorrow :o . Well better go check on the little love birds