Petsmart

3princessesandapup

Went to Petsmart yesterday. Coats, jackets and sweaters were 1/2 price. Wasn't able to find Lily's size. Maybe you will have better luck. Great to stock up for next year.

They always have great clearance sales this time of year. I stocked up last year. I bought each of mine these really cute white jackets with a black fur collar. I have a weakness for doggy clothes. Kyli has stuff she has never worn that still have the tags on them. :)

CrazyTzuLady

Yay I love puppy clothing sales! I will have to make a trip to syracuse this weekend! :)

Oh, good.....we were going there this weekend anyway. Have to get a new Perceval the platypus!!!! :)

[size=3][color="#556b2f"]Well, we made it to Petsmart this afternoon....she got 2 new Percevals' ( one for back-up) & a pink octopus with crinkly legs (might save that one for Valentine's day)!
She's spoiled rotten!!!! :imstupid: [/color][/size]

Sunlite

[quote name='emmasmom' post='71707' date='Feb 9 2008, 10:16 PM'][size=3][color="#556b2f"]Well, we made it to Petsmart this afternoon....she got 2 new Percevals' ( one for back-up) & a pink octopus with crinkly legs (might save that one for Valentine's day)!
She's spoiled rotten!!!! :imstupid: [/color][/size][/quote]

We have that pink octopus, lol.

It sure is a cute one! Yours a TY? They had other ones, but they didn't "crinkle". Thought it would be something different for her! Like she doesn't have an assortment! :imstupid:

ShihtzuBeauty

Mine love anything that crinkles! You'll have to post some pics! :flowers: