cutest onesees,, check out pics

Sammy and  Su Lee's Mom

They sell the onesees on petsedge.com, they are toooo cute and only $3.49. To see how adorable they are just go to petsedge.com, then aparel and then robes and pj's , GREAT for anyone getting their baby fixed.

Sammy and  Su Lee's Mom

Thanks Barb :( , I don't know how to do that fancy computer stuff :dede:

These are just adorable, but I am not sure they would work to prevent licking and biting at stitches. If I am not mistaken, I think they are OPEN in the "private area" which would allow potty, etc AND lick and biting. I found my onesies for skin babies at Target in a package of 5 for $10. They worked perfectly cause they totally kept him away from the area.

However, having said that, I think I will order some jammies cause they are way cute.

FairyTail Josette

Suzi, thanks for posting, too cute. Josey has the white robe with the yellow duck on the back, that's a great price for that item. :(

CrazyTzuLady

Thanks Barb :( , I don't know how to do that fancy computer stuff :dede:

Your welcome Suzi, it took me forever to figure out how to do it to I am not very good at this computer stuff either. :chickendance: