Removing Red Eye From Photos.

I use paint shop Pro 9 so if you have a different version, you will still be able to do this but things might be in a different place.....

<BR

<BR

Ok open up PSP and open up you image.

<BR

<BR

Go adjust/ photo fix/ red eye removal

a new screen opens with your image in it, twice.

<BR

<BR

To fix my photo I used a human eye, The animal ones look odd to me on a shih tzu. so you need to play around here a bit.

<BR

<BR

in Method....have auto human eye

pupil lightness 20

Iris size 3

Glint lightness is 50

Glint size is 20

Feather = 3

blur = 2

Hue is brown

<BR

<BR

Now where the iris picture is, there is a pull down arrow to the right of it there are lots of brown eyes in there, I used number 9

<BR

<BR

Underneath the photo on the left is a little magnifying glass ( it's the second one)

click on it to zoom the photo right in

In the middle of the two photos in a cross, you click it and then a box appears on your photo so you can toggle right to the eye you want to correct....

<BR

<BR

When you have it zoomed right up to see, it's all pixels.

<BR

<BR

Click your curser on the eyeball,of your photo, around the middle of it, and a circle appears, make the circle go just outside the area of the eye you want to correct. Then click OK

<BR

<BR

Now do the same on the other eye, and your photo should look a lot better.

It's tricky to do and takes some practice, but once you've done it you'll use it a lot. :-)

Post some of your results huh??

<BR

<BR

Mits2.jpg

Mitsifixed.jpg

thanks Cackle...I use PSP 9 too but you ladies seem to have an unlimited number of frames...do you download it? and how do you out text on the frame or in the picture? thanks! :roflmao:

I make the frames myself from tutorials. Just look up Paint shop pro tutorials and you'll find hundreds. Or if you really want to learn, come into http://groups.msn.com/RoseSongsSigsnChallenges/general.msnw

and sign up. It's a tough forum for rules and regulations..but you will learn a lot :-)

It is really nice to use natural light also. No red eye. When you repair red eye, don't forget to add the "life" or glint to the eye. I don't use a flash with Trudy, but I repair a lot of red eyes for friends online. It is a good tool. I take photos outside or in this case, in my sunroom with natural light. Sally :aktion033:41059basketCard-med.jpg