Just thought I would let you know about my important daily duties that I do daily for the pack and around the house.
They are very important. Did I tell you that? Cos they are.
This is what I do:
- morning Garden Patrol, including side passage and rear gate. Poo. Wee.
- collecting post, parcels and leaflets. I don’t actually collect them. I Alert Mum and then we go and collect the stuff together from the porch.
- Important Snooze before breakfast
- reminding Mum that it is breakfast time.
- reminding her again
- Mid morning Garden Patrol and widdle
- reminding Mum that it is time for our Walk
- Sniffing at the Peemail Posts, gate posts, green stuff and car tyres till we get to the park
- Showing Mum the route, making sure she stays on track. Recently she started straying off the path cos of mud puddles, but I don’t like it when she doesn’t stay safe. Poo.
- Afternoon Patrol in garden, especially if Her Nextdoor is hanging out washing
- Important Snooze to recover from walk
- Waiting for Mum to finish work
- Garden Patrol and widdle
- Important Snooze on Mum’s lap while dinner cooks
- Reminding Mum it is Dinner Time
- Supervising serving Dinner
- Eating Dinner
- After dinner widdle
- Important Snooze on Mum’s lap
- Python wrestling, No-Fetch, Tug’o’War, Bone Chewing
- Reminding Mum to brush me
- Late night Garden Patrol, including side passage and back gate. Wee.
- Fighting Tara on Big Bed til I get the pig’s ear
- Important All Night Snooze
It is very hard work! I take my duties very seriously. Mum needs lots of help and supervision, ALL DAY!