I have a obedient Shih Tzu

I just have to brag a bit. Alice is doing great in Basic obedience. She has mastered these commands, sit,down,stand,come,sit&stay,down&stay and loose leash walking. She will walk right next to me on my left side and sit when I stop walking. She is the best in the class. I am so proud of her and so happy she loves to please me. I wasn't sure how she would do just because of my experience with Emily in class. Emily just sat there refused to move and just stared at me. :hysterical:

Yay Emily! What a good, well behaved little girl.. Ask her if she wants to come spend some teaching time with Miss Payslee! lol

I am sure Alice would love to be able to hang out with Payslee.

CrazyTzuLady

Good girl Alice! :hysterical: Sounds like mom is very proud! :flowers:

ShihtzuBeauty

:hysterical: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Thats Awsome!!! :flowers:

That is great. Doggies need to always learn new things, exercise mind and body just like us. I teach Trudy many things and she loves to learn. It is fun!

Trudy sits in front of my chair every night to tell me she is ready to do her tricks. It is adorable.

Great job! Keep up the great work!

You go Girl..

Then stop & sit when told too..LOL

Your doing great Alice, we're all so pawaoud of you....

good job Alice! I cant wait for Bert to start in may.

I wish Lea was even close to this as far as the walking is concerned..... Bert is as long as he's by himself.

maci's perfect when walking.

congratulations its a compliment to you as i have the most disobedient shihtzu.s going.................they obey if they feel like it

TheShihtzuation

Such an inspiration!! :D

We really hadn't had a chance yet to sit with Pokey each day and try to teach him things..

But the past few days when we tell him to "sit" --- he actually does it!!! I think he may have learned from Klepto.. but yay! I can't wait to get him in a class.. I think we're going to skip the basic puppy class at Pet Smart and find a more advanced class.

Congrats again to your babe.. and feel free to brag all you want!! It's great to see it can be done! haha

99.gif88.gif Very Good, I wish I had a place here to go and teach Me & Cricket :D
  • 1 month later...
Kae+Gizzy

Well done little Alice!!! I wish you teach Giz a thing or two. He's is as stubborn as a mule and will only do thing's on his term's. The term obedient and Tzu do not mix well in our house lol.

Well, we are all done with class. Alice ended up in second place. She just couldn't beat Scarlett the Rottie. She did a great job.

CrazyTzuLady

Congratulations Alice you are a very smart little fur baby! :dede:

Wicket's mom

Yay for Alice :) She's such a smart little girl! Isn't it a great feeling when you & your furbaby accomplish these things together?

Yes, I was pretty happy. She loved to go class with me.

Awww how great!

I need to get Holly in some sort of Obedience, how old is Alice?